Sign in to follow this  
Jareth Cutestory

Anchorman 2 in the works!

I really hope they don't mess up Anchorman 1 for me. That last Indiana Jones was so bad that it took some of the luster off the 1st 3 movies, I just hope this doesn't do that to the original Anchorman.

Repeating a thought made earlier....

This thrills me and scares me. It could end up being the "Godfather II" of Will Ferrell comedies, or it could end up being "Caddyshack II."

Anyone watch that "Wake Up Ron Burgandy" turd? They basically tried to make an entire new movie out of stuff off the cutting room floor from Anchorman. But you know what, you just can't polish a turd.

I hope it works out though. I hope they can make a funny sequel even if it doesn't have the magic of the first.

The problem with sequels is that 60% of the time they suck everytime.

I hope they bring back the whole cast or most of it, Anchorman would not be the same without Brick (Steve Carroll).

quote:
Originally posted by bhnole:

I hope they bring back the whole cast or most of it, Anchorman would not be the same without Brick (Steve Carroll).

Dude is still laying low...he killed a guy with a trident.

quote:
Originally posted by Live or Die Magic:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAHAHAHAHAHA..

that is all..

actually its not.

I love the movie, one of my faves and would hate for them to kill it, but moving it to the 80's makes it new and more than likely extra hilarious...so bring it.

quote:

This thrills me and scares me. It could end up being the "Godfather II" of Will Ferrell comedies, or it could end up being "Caddyshack II."

Anyone watch that "Wake Up Ron Burgandy" turd? They basically tried to make an entire new movie out of stuff off the cutting room floor from Anchorman. But you know what, you just can't polish a turd.

I hope it works out though. I hope they can make a funny sequel even if it doesn't have the magic of the first.

LOL

That doesn't make sense

If this is true, then this could end up being gold, or.......not gold.

I'll hope for the best

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by bhnole:

Dude is still laying low...he killed a guy with a trident.

yea ron talked to him about it and apparently he's been staying with close friend or relative because hes wanted for murder. he rode of on a grizzly bear.

quote:

I smell Dumb and Dumberer....

Ehh...let's be honest here...Anchorman was hilarious but a second one will certainly blow.

Will Ferrel is funny but his overriding joke of just saying rediculous things in a loud and stupid voice has gotten old...

12% on Rotten Tomatoes for Anchorman 2..I'm calling it now