Sign in to follow this  
Knappy

Bring back Darko poll with Crittenton ... what do you think?

Ok, Darko has 2 years left on his current contract at $7,020,000 this upcoming season. Crittenton has a contract for $1,381,560.

We can trade JJ ($2,139,720), Bogans ($2,565,000) and Cook ($3,500,000) for the above 2 players and it works on Real GM trade checker.

Curios as to your answers on the following questions.....

Keep in mind what we are giving up, the 2 year length of Darko's contract, his salary, etc.

These questions mainly pertain to Darko as I think most people want Crittenton in Orlando.

I could ask many more questions, but I have asked enough.

Ok, Darko has 2 years left on his current contract at $7,020,000 this upcoming season. Crittenton has a contract for $1,381,560.

We can trade JJ ($2,139,720), Bogans ($2,565,000) and Cook ($3,500,000) for the above 2 players and it works on Real GM trade checker.

Curios as to your answers on the following questions.....

Keep in mind what we are giving up, the 2 year length of Darko's contract, his salary, etc.

These questions mainly pertain to Darko as I think most people want Crittenton in Orlando.

I could ask many more questions, but I have asked enough.

quote:
Originally posted by KillingInTheNameOf:

Never gonna happen, time to embrace Battie

Great minds think alike - we are pretty close - and I have to agree with you that we are likely to have a year of Battie and Gortat - hopefully, Gortat will improve - I'm not excited about Battie.

If you start adding future picks then I want Warrick in the deal too. I would also send Battie instead of Cook but, I have no qualms about trading Cook. I think that if they really want to be rid of Darko and want 3 point range a deal can be done.

Why are there 2 questions after you said last question?

I am very much on the fence about Darko. I really want Javaris though and have no qualms about sending out JJ, Bogans and Cook. Darko just holds it up unless he decides he doesn't want to be a lazy oaf anymore.

well , im going to a 50-50 chance..

hope they will not include our picks but they can get our TE obtain from NJ deal..

they can be both asset in the near future particularly javaris if otis will trade him..

as for darko , he will help alot bcoz we basically lack at 4 spot..battie is a defensive presence but we need both ( offense and defense)

Darko made his bed now he needsto lay in it...

What makes any body think he'd want to be here after we turned him down for the money he was trying to get.

What makes anybody think Otis would want him here after what they made him go thru.

Even tho I like him...

we are moving on and you don't go backwards to go foward especially since we're so close.

It may just be me but, with a $3.5 mill TE, JJ & Bogans and a possible 2nd, should more than be enough to bring both of those guy's especially when their individual futures with that club is and will be in question.

quote:
Originally posted by jack daniel 999:

Darko made his bed now he needsto lay in it...

What makes any body think he'd want to be here after we turned him down for the money he was trying to get.

What makes anybody think Otis would want him here after what they made him go thru.

Even tho I like him...

we are moving on and you don't go backwards to go foward especially since we're so close.

After having to deal with Mem. for a year, i think Darko would be super happy to go anywhere else. And i think Darko was kinda bummed when Orl. didn't want him.

If the deal is right Otis would do it. I'm sure he has thick skin. It'd be cornholio that would have to bite any bullets.

I was one of Darko's biggest fans, but he got greedy and wanted to get a contract he had not earned with his play.

If he has any kind of success after this year he will opt out and go chase the best payday again. Cook looked good at summer league and appears to be serious about his conditioning and contributing to this team.

I've stopped to answer when the Trade Exception was added in a trade... Did I lost something? Smack and Drunk clearly explain that the exception couldn't be used in a trade together with other players.

BTW, the trade with NJ is not official until now.