Sign in to follow this  
Passenger57

Official 2013 Southwest Airlines Orlando Pro Summer League Thread

Well defense won this game in the end.... or the lack of defense lost this game in the end.

Your pick.

Lets see how they bounce back.

I know that it's only summer league but why wasn't Oladipo covering Lamb on the final possession? I would have loved to see him put to the test in that type of situation. Lamb made Harkless look terrible but it's a lesson learned, I suppose.

I know that it's only summer league but why wasn't Oladipo covering Lamb on the final possession? I would have loved to see him put to the test in that type of situation. Lamb made Harkless look terrible but it's a lesson learned, I suppose.

Lamb was originally guarding Lamb, then him and Hark switched on the screen.

Moe looked bad on that play, lol. I hope they rag him for that for the rest of the summer.

Moe Harkless = Byron Russell

Someone tell the coaches we don't have to tank summer league games. :svgsad:

At least Harkless (until the end), Lamb, and Nicholsen all looked impressive. As a team, thank God they cut down on the turnovers.

Terrible, horrible, horrendous, wretching final play. By both teams, really.

This going to be a pretty bad season. I don't even think the Magic are going to have to even try and tank.

That was a rather...cliche ending to an unwanted but expected meltdown. The players didn't seem to have learned anything from watching the change and basketball plays.

Also, Nicholson and O'Quinn we pretty selfish for most of the game. They refused to pass out to wide open teammates when double-teamed in the post. I know its summer league but these guys need to show how they've improved as team players.

Man.....as mad as I am about having to tank for two straight seasons......getting wiggins will be worth it.

Andrew had 3 assists, he was fine. Not sure why you're placing these guys under the microscope in a glorified pick-up game.

Most encouraging thing was Oladipo realizing his jumper wasn't falling and taking it inside and getting to the foul line.

Someone tell the coaches we don't have to tank summer league games. :svgsad:/>

At least Harkless (until the end), Lamb, and Nicholsen all looked impressive. As a team, thank God they cut down on the turnovers.

Terrible, horrible, horrendous, wretching final play. By both teams, really.

The only reason to use a SVG sad smiley when talking about a summer league game is if someone gets injured. That's it.

Soul's Thoughts - Game 2:

• Victor - Love his aggressiveness attacking the rim. We NEED that!!! (Yes, he forced some shots, but that'll improve).
  • Lamb - Ballin' baby
  • Nicholson - Much better today. Sped his game up and more aggressive.
  • Moe - Love his aggressiveness but his outside shot is still a work in progress
  • O'Quinn - Even though he's playing C, I think he should be our starting PF next to Vooch. Haslem 2.0
  • Osby - Back to earth. I think he's a SF.

Overall, the word for today is aggressive. Love it!!!

Two other comments... Roberson looks like a stud rebounder and defender, and Reggie Jackson was a complete spaz today

Vic getting to the line 10 times, after getting there 8 times yesterday are GREAT signs that he has all star potential. drawing fouls is one of the best indicators of who can be a star, and who is simply a role player.....and these guys all had dead legs today! except Lamb but he didn't play big mins yesterday. Lambs ability to hit 3's will be key in what type of player he'll become...i'm happy we kept him around, he'll make e'twaun expendable