Sign in to follow this  
djmase20

Let us remove the wool from our eyes, post a picture of yourself here...

Rick Astley....there is a man who can appreciate a good piece of chicken. Why do you guys think he looks so happy and is doing all that chicken dancing?

Mr. Bhnole...that car is not my ride, but I do ride in style, and apparently, so does the owner of that El Camino.

And Mr. Cutestory...the bad-azz mofo of a chicken in that commercial is my cousin. Soon after that, he ran afowl of some turkeys and got sent up to chicken heaven (aka, Popeye's). It wasn't pretty....but poultry ain't poetry.

quote:
Originally posted by The O-rena Chicken Tender Basket:

Rick Astley....there is a man who can appreciate a good piece of chicken. Why do you guys think he looks so happy and is doing all that chicken dancing?

Mr. Bhnole...that car is not my ride, but I do ride in style, and apparently, so does the owner of that El Camino.

And Mr. Cutestory...the bad-azz mofo of a chicken in that commercial is my cousin. Soon after that, he ran afowl of some turkeys and got sent up to chicken heaven (aka, Popeye's). It wasn't pretty....but poultry ain't poetry.

slick.gif

Is that you back when you were with the WWF?

quote:
Originally posted by davcivic:

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

quote:
Originally posted by djmase20:

O'Rena's Uncle Clucky

Man I miss Phil Hartman.

O'Rena's Stepdad

second link is the best.....check it out!!!!

The expressions of the bartender are hilarious. Almost as funny as how white Astley comes off as.

Truly this video is awesome.