Sign in to follow this  
djmase20

Let us remove the wool from our eyes, post a picture of yourself here...

quote:
Originally posted by richnba:

quote:
Originally posted by Rodriguez:

Nathan, my advice to you is before aproach a lady you need to change the dragon emblem for something else, woman will never pay atention to someone that act like a kid.

Some respond quite well to that actually, u just gotta look good to pull it off....

Thats right Rich ... i'm on the very first page and i am one good lookin mofo!!

rofl!!!

quote:
Originally posted by Rodriguez:

Athena, I called my friend Yanni, and he confirm to me that the lady in the pic is Elli Kokkinou a singer from Greece.

rodriguez, THIS is elli kokkinou...

ellikokkinoustokokkinoky6.jpg

your greek friend yianni isn't in touch with GREEK reality.. he's been away from greece for too long... tell him to get his butt over here so he can correct himself.

i'm actually insulted.. THE PICTURE IS ME, NOT ELLI KOKKINOU...

she's got a myspace http://www.myspace.com/ellikokkinou

she's got a big build and i don't. she's more 'chesty' than i am.. and she's got that massive dimple on her chin... which i don't...

we may look alike in some ways but i'm not her lol!

tell yianni he is a 'malaka'!!(i mean that in the nicest way..)

I know I"m late but Athena is gorgeous. Serve her on a plate for me. *burp* excuse me

Some of you guys have gone mad and crazy, didn't know you guys were joking in this thread.

quote:
Originally posted by athena:

[

tell yianni he is a 'malaka'!!(i mean that in the nicest way..)

Whoa whoa...whoa...even though I didn't understand that, whoa.....

We have alot of new members since this thread ended, so I think it is time to breath new life into it.

Also, apparently someone thought Hutch was a dude.........So.......

quote:
Originally posted by ibonedteribell:

aniversariolasvegasmp5.jpg

This was during my anniversary in Vegas in Christmas. Not bad for a 62 yr old grandpa and a 52 yr grandma.

This me with my gorgeous wife in Vegas. Will be going back for Christmas this year. You cant believe I will be 63 in Oct 27.

quote:

quote:

aniversariolasvegasmp5.jpg

This was during my anniversary in Vegas in Christmas. Not bad for a 62 yr old grandpa and a 52 yr grandma.

This me with my gorgeous wife in Vegas. Will be going back for Christmas this year. You cant believe I will be 63 in Oct 27.

Thats the fountain of youth right there.

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

0thepicthatstarteditall22sj.jpg

Me and the posse gettin' ready to do some jager bombz!

I've never seen so many manscaped eyebrows in one place!!! Look The Cast of HAIRSPRAY!!! LOL JK.

Here a few sexy pics of my sexy self. I'll then post a picture of my lovely girlfriend, Nada, with Dwight Howard. She works for WESH channel 2 and was at Media Day last year to interview a few of the players. Among those players were Dwight, JJ, Hedo, and Bo. She goes to a lot of games whether its for work or even for class (she's majoring in journalism and her sports journalism class gets their students free media passes to many games). Just earlier this week, she attended the Atlanta Hawks pre-season opener and had a post-game interview with Dwight. Lucky...woman! Ahh, I wanted to say something else.

She may know and interview alot of the players, but dammit, I worship the players haha! I am by no way lesser than her! lol, I love that girl to death though, best thing ever to happen to me icon_smile.gif

Here's a pic of me back in my childhood days...I was pimpin it from the getgo

Edit: Offensive photo removed

Then I grew up a bit...just a bit

0408.jpg?t=1192247003