Sign in to follow this  
star_phenom35

Philly wants sharpshooter in the draft... Orlando deal possible.

"[Miller's] strength and finishing skills make him a tough cover, while he burns defenders who rotate too early with deft passes. Though he's not in great shape Miller is outstanding in transition, as he's the best alley-oop passer in the league and a good finisher in his own right. He also mauls smaller guards on post-ups, as he has a wide variety of moves on the block -- with an up-and-under series from the left block being particularly effective."

http://insider.espn.go.com/nba/players/hollinger?playerId=557

Man Soul, my mouth is waterin'! Rumor is the Magic are lookin to get bigger at the point. You never know, Otis might be willin to trade his boy(wishin).

Just sent to Otis:

Otis,

Are you still confident Jameer is the PG of the future for the Magic? Go Magic!

Soul Bro.

P.S.--Seeing that Philly needs shooting, I personally think a trade of Jameer and JJ for Andre Miller and their 16th pick would add balance and depth to both teams (wink).

quote:
Originally posted by Soul Bro:

Just sent to Otis:

Otis,

Soul Bro.

P.S.--Seeing that Philly needs shooting, I personally think a trade of Jameer and JJ for Andre Miller and their 16th pick would add balance and depth to both teams (wink).

Give'em Heck, Soul Bro!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by ball junkie:

quote:

Just sent to Otis:

Otis,

Soul Bro.

Wouldn't it also cut salary for them? That may be a selling point for a team that is still retooling.

You guys jumped all over this thread lol... I thought that it was gonna be a waste of space in the forums but apparently I was wrong...

But this fact from Philly is very intriguing because they have what we want and we have what they want and there could be potential dealings between us two.... Not to mention that we're not in the same division so trades won't be as demanding.

quote:
Originally posted by ball junkie:

quote:

Just sent to Otis:

Otis,

Soul Bro.

I posted this same concern in another thread last week. We definitely do not want Jameer to be our starting pg of the future...not even for next season (2008-2009).

Can we start a petition to send to Otis or Magic management to show fan support of moving Jameer from the starting pg position? But you know how that sometimes works out. He might be moved to backup, but end up playing starter minutes...So, trade him!!!!!

GUYS, WHY THE HELL WOULD ANYBODY TRADE A REAL PG AND THE 16th PICK FOR A POTENTIAL CAREER BACKUP AND A GUY WHO AVERAGED JUST 15mpg IN GARBAGE MINUTES WHILE HIS TEAM DIDN'T EVEN HAVE A STARTER ON HIS POSITION???

i mean, come on... everybody besides otis knows that jameer can't run the offense. and don't forget his horrible contract, i wouldn't be surprised if he has negative trade value. and the only thing jj proved since he's in the league is that he'll NEVER be a starter in the NBA.

I hope that Sixers fans are pissed about this.

Follow me here....

The Sixers say they are interested in a sharp-shooter to improve their 3-point shooting. Well, guess who they traded less than six months ago! Kyle Korver! Guess what Kyle Korver's skill is! They got a Utah first rounder for him.

Now, they want to use the draft pick on a sharpshooter!!!??? So, they want Kyle Korver but at a lower salary?

Imagine if we trade JJ later this Summer or sometime next season and then we spend next year's draft pick on a player with the same skill set.

Unbelievable.