Sign in to follow this  
Soul Bro

Poll: Jameer Nelson or Kirk Hinrich?

Jameer Nelson single handedly won game 4 of the first round for us in Toronto. He emerged as a leader for our team.

So what if we lost to the Pistons, this team wasn't supposed to beat them anyway. It wasn't Jameer's fault. He was nothing short of amazing in this years playoffs.

GO JAMEER!!

GO MAGIC!!

quote:
Originally posted by gporter:

Jameer Nelson single handedly won game 4 of the first round for us in Toronto. He emerged as a leader for our team.

So what if we lost to the Pistons, this team wasn't supposed to beat them anyway. It wasn't Jameer's fault. He was nothing short of amazing in this years playoffs.

GO JAMEER!!

GO MAGIC!!

I thinks that you believe that Jameer is Crist Paul. Jameer is not Crist Paul neither a leader.

quote:
Originally posted by Rodriguez:

quote:
Originally posted by magicfreak#1:

Jameer all the way baby!!!

Jameer all the way to the pine baby!!!!!!!!!!!

Your blatant bias towards Arroyo is showing.

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by gporter:

GO JAMEER!!

GO MAGIC!!

I thinks that you believe that Jameer is Crist Paul. Jameer is not Crist Paul neither a leader.

I don't care if he is an Arroyo fan. That is pretty funny.

quote:
Originally posted by ThisIsTheYear:

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by magicfreak#1:

Jameer all the way baby!!!

Jameer all the way to the pine baby!!!!!!!!!!!

Your blatant bias towards Arroyo is showing.

I'm like you, You also show your blatant bias toward Jameer, and who care about Carlos, he is gone now.

Jameer Nelson and thats comes on much more than a playoff showing. Lets talk about heart and desire and I know where to look. I want that in a player, I want that in the team. I want that to start and lead the game.

Kirk Hinrich, mmmmm. This is a player coming into the league that I thought highly of. Over the course of his tenure this admiration has dissolved. A player who seemingly has the intelligence to play the game and the role of a leading guard to a high level, though he often fades in a blink of an eye. A player who can put points in bunches, but fails to do so consistently, and consistency is not a word adhered to this player. I don't know with Hinrich. He'd be a welcome addition, but he should have delivered more in this league.

I don't even know if I want him. I WANT DUHON!

quote:
Originally posted by Anthony Engel:

Jameer...he carried us in the playoffs as our most consistent scorer.

Jameer was good for us in the playoffs. He showed us the consistency that we want from him all the time. The problem is he was not able to finish most games for us because of his defense. Kirk and Jameer are a lot alike on offense but kirk is a much better defender. I'll pay the extra 25% and take the up grade in defense.

I went for Jameer because of three reasons. First and second are obvious, he is a better athlete and better shooter In the minimal Bulls games I watched this season, so correct me if I am wrong, Hinrich got a lot of offensive touches, about as many as a point guard should. Jameer never had the ball in his hands and he still basically had Kirk's averages which would imply he is better offensive, or that his team is better, I'm not really sure.

My final and most important point is you may think he is a "bigger" and therefore more adept to guard Chauncey but that isn't true. He is listed as 3 inches taller than Jameer but weighs the same. Chauncey would get him on the block and move his skinny and unathletic body where ever he wanted. My point is why pay more for a player who does the same with more offensive touches and in the long run won't help you in the specific match up that our point guard right now can't handle. If you are going to upgrade, I say get a player who is definately better.

adding any player is going to affect their incoming numbers. I thought bringing in lewis his numbers would explode, but who thought hedo would do what he did. I think bringing in kirk his numbers would get better. moving hedo would increase lewis's numbers, hopefully. Trading hedo for a real power forward would bring down dwights rebound numbers.