Sign in to follow this  
~O~

Lets Not Forget To Route For Milwaukee: Milwaukee vs. Indiana

Hey, Nyce you hate teams that pack it in.....but this is a team we have to route for to get into the playoffs easier. Indiana is still in the playoff race but New York is not. I guess I should make this into a game thread.....(Laughing my eyebrows off).

Hey, Nyce you hate teams that pack it in.....but this is a team we have to route for to get into the playoffs easier. Indiana is still in the playoff race but New York is not. I guess I should make this into a game thread.....(Laughing my eyebrows off).

I was actually going to make a similar thread to cheer for the Bucks. I doubt that they will pull it off, . Although, against us they had a very off shooting night in the second half. Hopefully they can catch their groove tonight.

Go BUCKS!!!!!!

I'm expecting the Bucks to vent tonight. They really need to take their frustrations off of some team.

quote:
Originally posted by O-dub:

Hey, Nyce you hate teams that pack it in......

When I made that thread, it was totally from a "fantasy owner's" point of view. I don't blame teams for tanking. In fact, if we kept our pick this year, I'd root for us tanking. It was all you people who took it to where it went.

It was just a fun conversation to have.........Hopefully the Pacers will care over their horrendous offense from last night and the Bucks can explode ala the way they did the first time the Magic played them in Milwaukee.

I was keeping an eye on the Nets n Pacers games yesterday. Pacers Lost but the Wizards blew there lead against the Nets. Nets needs to lose 2 games to take there seven seed so we can face an easier opponent. Come on Bucks detroy the Pacers.

Wizards are toast, but the Bucks no way they beat the Pacers, Bucks are done with there season, they have most definetly packed it in.