Sign in to follow this  
Catman

Magic may try and trade up for....

OJ Mayo. He could go 3 or 4. The Magic will offer their #22/Hedo/JJ and Fran's rights to try and get him.

They would then go to Miami wwith Arroyo and Battie plus a future first for Haslem.

Don't shoot the messsenger preeze. It is one scenario simply being discussed.

Go magic.

quote:
Originally posted by Catman:

OJ Mayo. He could go 3 or 4. The Magic will offer their #22/Hedo/JJ and Fran's rights to try and get him.

They would then go to Miami wwith Arroyo and Battie plus a future first for Haslem.

Don't shoot the messsenger preeze. It is one scenario simply being discussed.

Go magic.

by who?

Based on my exremely limited knowledge of OJ Mayo, I feel that Eric Gordon would be a better pick up. I have seen way more Indiana games than I have USC, like 8-9 to 2, so if somebody could tell me if I am flat out wrong, I'd appreciate it

I think I heard Timmy Thompson Johnson say that...so it must be true....lol...

Sounds interesting, but also not lickely...we'll see

You are flat out wrong....lol.

OJ Mayo is considered to be the next potential backcourt LBJ as he can play both SG and PG, defends very well and could be a perennial all-star.

The Magic like him because he can start at SG and actually be more of the PG like Hedo was, and their backcourt would be scary.

Also, if they acquired Mayo and Haslem, the MLE would be probably used on Pietrus as the resverve wing man next to Bogans.

The magic could sub out Jameer slide mayo PG, and put in Peitrus at SG for an extremely defensive and tall backcourt. Then slide Pietrus down to SF when Rashard needs a breather and bring in Bogans and Dooling

I would trade Hedo in 6 seconds if we could get Mayo. The Magic think he is a superstar. And I would loev for you to be right and say it is too much to give up..I do not know too much detail except Hedo +22 is the core package here. Most likely you have to throw in JJ to move that far up.

quote:
Originally posted by Catman:

You are flat out wrong....lol.

OJ Mayo is considered to be the next potential backcourt LBJ as he can play both SG and PG, defends very well and could be a perennial all-star.

The Magic like him because he can start at SG and actually be more of the PG like Hedo was, and their backcourt would be scary.

Also, if they acquired Mayo and Haslem, the MLE would be probably used on Pietrus as the resverve wing man next to Bogans.

The magic could sub out Jameer slide mayo PG, and put in Peitrus at SG for an extremely defensive and tall backcourt. Then slide Pietrus down to SF when Rashard needs a breather and bring in Bogans and Dooling

Where are you hearing the Magic may trade up for him/the Magic like him?

Are you going to make me post that I have a few friends in the RDV and then the thread is derailed by us debating if that is really true, or that I just want board cred, or that I am Magic Confidential..etc? lol.

I have made some accurate posts here in the past that came true if you search. I just have not visited you fine folks in a while.

If we need to get to 3 or 4 to do that I don't think we are going to have much luck. If you are picking up Turk you would need to be a team that is just missing a few pieces not one that is building from scratch. Min is at 3 and Seattle is at 4 (they definatley don't need another 3). Now Memphis could be a fit and the Knicks could definatley be a fit at 5 and 6.

that just doesnt make sense...and its too much to give up just for a number 5 pick. no way it happens...sorry catman.