Sign in to follow this  
Crazyhorse81

The Official Ban Tiger Woods From Magic Games Thread

i mean seriously, we never play well with him around and i'm not entirely sure he even cares about the team, he just wants to be seen. so who's with me? this isn't the regular series anymore, these are the playoffs, and i want every edge we can get....

i mean seriously, we never play well with him around and i'm not entirely sure he even cares about the team, he just wants to be seen. so who's with me? this isn't the regular series anymore, these are the playoffs, and i want every edge we can get....

I started to get a sinking feeling when the TV would flash to him after every made Magic basket. It seems like we never win when he is in the croud.

Are you serious?? You want to ban the one guy who can bring visibility to Magic games on national TV? I think we should give free tickets to the guy for every game right next to Dwight Howard.

He might be our only hope for people to remember that a team named Orlando Magic exists, and maybe even watch a game.

Look at Spike Lee and Jack Nicholson, and what they have done to those franchises success. Do you think New York or Lakers could win championships without those guys?

MA

Yeah, Tiger Woods has a whole lot to do with Magic losses.

Let's extend this same policy to lower profile fans as well. Every time the Magic lose, everyone in the arena is banned from attending another game for two weeks. Attend three losses and you're banned for the season.

Stupid fans affecting the outcomes of games...

I seem to remember that the Magic won ONE game while Tiger was in attendance. I can't remember when that was. Can anyone think of more than one??

Does Tiger have a job these days???

quote:
Originally posted by ma:

Are you serious?? You want to ban the one guy who can bring visibility to Magic games on national TV? I think we should give free tickets to the guy for every game right next to Dwight Howard.

He might be our only hope for people to remember that a team named Orlando Magic exists, and maybe even watch a game.

Look at Spike Lee and Jack Nicholson, and what they have done to those franchises success. Do you think New York or Lakers could win championships without those guys?

MA

You think Tiger Woods payed for those tickets?