Sign in to follow this  
~O~

I'm Asking For "Four" More Chat Rallies

Seeing as there are only six more games left in the regular season, I felt that it was necessary to have everyone together for this if you aren't going to the basketball games.

The reality is that we still are capable of being knocked out of the playoffs if everyone begins to think we are in the safe.

To do this, I wanted to make sure we use the Magic Chat as an Arena and get as much troops in there as possible for tonights game.

Lets Go Magic!!!

Seeing as there are only six more games left in the regular season, I felt that it was necessary to have everyone together for this if you aren't going to the basketball games.

The reality is that we still are capable of being knocked out of the playoffs if everyone begins to think we are in the safe.

To do this, I wanted to make sure we use the Magic Chat as an Arena and get as much troops in there as possible for tonights game.

Lets Go Magic!!!

Im in class tonight but I'll try to make it O-Dub, who else is going to crack on you all night and keep the Killer O's (O-Dub, Obie and myself) intact.

quote:
Originally posted by Osprey23:

Im in class tonight but I'll try to make it O-Dub, who else is going to crack on you all night and keep the Killer O's (O-Dub, Obie and myself) intact.

That's what she said icon_wink.gif

quote:
Originally posted by Nyce_1:

quote:

Oh....its on.....

quote:

quote:

quote:

Oh....its on.....

LOL...she said that too. LOL

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Oh....its on.....

LOL...she said that too. LOL

She said that all night.

Anyways, thanks everyone who are trying to make it and the people who are going to be there.