Sign in to follow this  
jack daniel 999

*GAME 5 PLAY-OFFS* Bye-Bye Raptors 4/28

And Garrity says...

"There are a lot of differences this time," Garrity said. "We have a lot of young guys again, but there is a sense of focus, a sense of how important this journey is for everyone. There is no need for any motivational talks. This is a much better team."

3 hrs to go and im stoked. I even cancelled a showing tonite so I wouldnt miss this game.

I love it but at this rate ill be on food stamps come finals time

I dont care,lol

GO MAGIC

I am glad this game is on sunsports, for two reasons.

1: Our announcers deserve to be the ones who do this game, the game that propels us into the 2nd round for the first time in 12 years.

2: The Nation doesn't deserve to see this, it is all about the city of Orlando and we, the fans. We deserve this, and the haters outside of Orlando do not.

The only thing is Magic fans outside of Orlando who deserve to see this game. I am sorry for them.

GO MAGIC! Lets get this!

I expect a big game for the most improved player in the NBA.

Magic have to win tonight.

It will be so nice to know that Shaq, GHill, and TMac are watching us play in the second round from the comfort of their own.

I hope they all keep looking for a contender.

From John Hollinger's just completed chat:

quote:

Jackling (Freddies): Is the Orlando - Toronto series a tossup if Bargnani doesnt play (since the beginning)?

John Hollinger: (4:33 PM ET ) I'm not sure why they've been so excited to keep trotting Bargnani out there ... seems like there are other lineups they can use that are much more effective. They can go big with Rasho or go smaller with Moon or Kapono at the 4, but they keep sending out Bargnani and waiting for a turnaround that never happens.

http://proxy.espn.go.com/chat/chatESPN?event_id=20390