Sign in to follow this  
ImRaPsMvP

Raptors fan here. WE ARE TAKING THE SERIES!

quote:
Originally posted by RapsFan8:

Fluky Game 2 win by the Magic but who cares doesnt make a difference raptors are always down and bouce back all im gonna say is GET YOUR PASSPORTS READY and come to CANADA!!!! 2 blowouts guranteed

HERE WE GO RAPTORS HERE WE GO!!!!

Hey a Raptor fan finally got something right, game 2 was a fluky game. Pay close attention now Raptor fans I'm going to help you understand some things.

Orlando reg season stats

FG% 47

3p% 38

Game 2 stats

FG% 42

3p% 29

Tor reg season

FG% 46

3p% 39

Game 2

FG% 45

3p% 37

That was one of our worst shooting nights on a night that you shot right around your season averages and we still won. This team shooting that poorly IS FLUKY. Do you know why that happened? 16 offensive rebounds and 5 blks not to mention all the ones that were changed to force misses. What do you think is going to happen when you go to a small lineup? That they are going to hit the offensive glass more effectivly?

I don't expect that we will sweep your team, I'm sure they have quite a bit of pride and they will come out fighting on their home floor. I do expect that our team shoots a higher percentage and Dwight beats the hell out of you on the boards while scoring easy baskets and blocking/changing shots.

quote:
Originally posted by Live or Die Magic:

cat5.jpg

You think this kitty looks miserable? This kitty has nothing on Raptors fans.

Nyce pic LOL

I sincerly appologize for the raptor "fan" who created this thread. Please don't think all raptor fans are as stupid as he/she is. I personally thought we were going to lose this series 4-2 or 4-1...after watching the last 2 games I have seen nothing to change my mind. I wish you all the best of luck in the next round. If that sob posts again please ignore it as im sure it will be along the lines of "OH WhAT NoW MAGIC FANS We WOn ONE GAME WERE gonNA WIN the SERIES". You know thats a load of bs i know thats a load of bs, The Fed Express knows its a load of bs. Let that poor raptor "fan" who will go nameless live in his dillusional world.

quote:
Originally posted by Nahom:

I sincerly appologize for the raptor "fan" who created this thread. Please don't think all raptor fans are as stupid as he/she is. I personally thought we were going to lose this series 4-2 or 4-1...after watching the last 2 games I have seen nothing to change my mind. I wish you all the best of luck in the next round. If that sob posts again please ignore it as im sure it will be along the lines of "OH WhAT NoW MAGIC FANS We WOn ONE GAME WERE gonNA WIN the SERIES". You know thats a load of bs i know thats a load of bs, The Fed Express knows its a load of bs. Let that poor raptor "fan" who will go nameless live in his dillusional world.

ha ha! classic! Post of the year! finnaly some one with some common sense and not just a freak that talks trash while living in the dumpster!

hey nahom we apriciate your honesty. You all in toronto do have a tallented team but bosh needs to bulk up some to be more effective inside. And you all do have two promising pg's and the best 3pt shooter in the leauge so hey anything is possible but no offense to you brother but i do hope we sweep cause the detroit series is going atleast 5 games and we gunna need the rest and prep time!

quote:

Don't mind some of us that generalize Raptors fans. Sometimes it's all just for fun. A lot of us know that you're not all like that. We're just fans rooting for our own teams. It's just that sometimes there are people like the thread starter that are just too funny to pass up on.

That being said though, I expect this thread to get longer after the 3rd game. Either by that guy saying that the Raptors won game 3 and will win it all in six games, or that the Magic got lucky in game 3 and that the Raptors will win it in seven games.

quote:

Its all in good fun, I doubt anyone takes any of this message board stuff that seriously. I mean it is the internet.

But its been an exciting series so far, and you know what they say, "A series doesn't start until you win one on the road." Or something like that. Anyway, best of luck to you guys for the series. Just enjoy what you have, while you have it. If you're not having fun, whats the point of watching?

I appreciate your post, and know that you will always be welcome to post on these boards. In fact I like when other members join our boards (for respectable conversation mind you).

quote:
Originally posted by Marc Acres 3:16:

quote:
Originally posted by RapsFan8:

Fluky Game 2 win by the Magic but who cares doesnt make a difference raptors are always down and bouce back all im gonna say is GET YOUR PASSPORTS READY and come to CANADA!!!! 2 blowouts guranteed

HERE WE GO RAPTORS HERE WE GO!!!!

Hey a Raptor fan finally got something right, game 2 was a fluky game. Pay close attention now Raptor fans I'm going to help you understand some things.

Orlando reg season stats

FG% 47

3p% 38

Game 2 stats

FG% 42

3p% 29

Tor reg season

FG% 46

3p% 39

Game 2

FG% 45

3p% 37

That was one of our worst shooting nights on a night that you shot right around your season averages and we still won. This team shooting that poorly IS FLUKY. Do you know why that happened? 16 offensive rebounds and 5 blks not to mention all the ones that were changed to force misses. What do you think is going to happen when you go to a small lineup? That they are going to hit the offensive glass more effectivly?

I don't expect that we will sweep your team, I'm sure they have quite a bit of pride and they will come out fighting on their home floor. I do expect that our team shoots a higher percentage and Dwight beats the hell out of you on the boards while scoring easy baskets and blocking/changing shots.

batman_dark_tomorrow_pow.jpg

I cant wait for tonights game, Im thinkin Magic by 7..! Lets hope the refs recognize the thespian tendencies of the Rapturds. Im certainly not a huge fan of Bosh or Calderon, or their acting on the court, but I do enjoy Mr. Bosh on my Name is Earl and Calderons efforts on Heroes. But they don't hand out Emmy's in the NBA, We are playin for the Larry O'Brian, and the Rapturds wont be playin for it for very much longer, me thinks.

So c'mon fellers, save the acting for your day jobs, hone your skills there, get you an Emmy for it, it will be the only hardware yall will see this year if the Magic have anything to say about it.

2438712929_4f679081bc.jpg?v=0

quote:
Originally posted by The Dude Abides:

I cant wait for tonights game, Im thinkin Magic by 7..! Lets hope the refs recognize the thespian tendencies of the Rapturds. Im certainly not a huge fan of Bosh or Calderon, or their acting on the court, but I do enjoy Mr. Bosh on my Name is Earl and Calderons efforts on Heroes. But they don't hand out Emmy's in the NBA, We are playin for the Larry O'Brian, and the Rapturds wont be playin for it for very much longer, me thinks.

So c'mon fellers, save the acting for your day jobs, hone your skills there, get you an Emmy for it, it will be the only hardware yall will see this year if the Magic have anything to say about it.

2438712929_4f679081bc.jpg?v=0

BA-ZING!!!