Sign in to follow this  
ImRaPsMvP

Raptors fan here. WE ARE TAKING THE SERIES!

Hey guys enjoy the first win while it lasts...because YOU ARE NOT WINNING THIS SERIES! going around this around u guys make me laugh. Bottom line, the Raptors are a better basketball team than the Orlando Magic. You guys got lucky in game 1, guys who normally cant make those three's were makin them in the first quarter. The Raptors outplayed you guys for the other three quarters. My Prediction is the Raptors take this series in 5 or 6 games, and YOU CAN BOOK THATT!!!!! GO RAPTORRSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey guys enjoy the first win while it lasts...because YOU ARE NOT WINNING THIS SERIES! going around this around u guys make me laugh. Bottom line, the Raptors are a better basketball team than the Orlando Magic. You guys got lucky in game 1, guys who normally cant make those three's were makin them in the first quarter. The Raptors outplayed you guys for the other three quarters. My Prediction is the Raptors take this series in 5 or 6 games, and YOU CAN BOOK THATT!!!!! GO RAPTORRSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by Hutchence:

I was wondering when the first redlion raps fan would show up...

hey bud, im just stated the truth man, nothin more. Just tellin u guys how the series will end up. Dont worry guys, there is always a next year...

quote:
Originally posted by ImRaPsMvP:

quote:

hey bud, im just stated the truth man, nothin more. Just tellin u guys how the series will end up. Dont worry guys, there is always a next year...

Yeah I mean you are probably right. We only have a better record, more talent, a better coach, and are statistically superior in nearly every way. Oh and our superstar isn't a crybaby with wanna be dreads.

Guys that normally don't make 3's were making them? Didn't see much of Orlando this year, huh? All the gunners raining down from Sunday were the usual suspects throughout the year. There should have been no suprises for the Raps.

And they may not shoot like that again, but they still cannot contend with Dwight inside, offensively or defensively. Yeah Rasho had a good game only due to Orlando purposely funneling the offense into his hands. To his credit he made the shots.

After one game no one can tell or proclaim who will win the series, particulary a fan from the team that LOST game 1.

So you think your gonna win "Ehhh"???

Your coach cant even get along with your star. Your star cant handle the defensive presure of Rashard Lewis...If Bosh plays that bad against Rashard again the word on the street is we are gonna match Bosh up with JJ Redick to see if he can even play the game of basketball....

Who is your anwser for Dwight????

Let us use science Raptor's fan.

800px-Vraptor-scale.svg.png

Dwight Howard is over two meters tall. Do you really think an animal that has been extinct for 70 million years can stop that. I mean, COME ON!

It's science.

quote:
Originally posted by ImRaPsMvP:

quote:

Please don't come back here on the 26th so I won't have to tell you "Dont worry kid, there is always a next year after a sweep"