Sign in to follow this  
magicdepth

The Official JJ Redick Appreciation Thread

quote:
Originally posted by magicdepth:

JJ Redick played his butt off in the 4th quarter and was able to grab 11 points in 12 minutes. Im sure that shows Stan we need him come playoffs!

I totally agree, but for some reason he isn't going to get his chance unless someone is hurt or we are up by 50.

I highly doubt that SVG will take JJ's performance and utilize his sharp shooting in the playoffs. As you can tell from this season SVG doesn't want to have anything to do with him other then putting him in when we are up by 20 or the end of season when the games don't even matter... Maybe next year JJ =(

quote:
Originally posted by Lowery:

I highly doubt that SVG will take JJ's performance and utilize his sharp shooting in the playoffs. As you can tell from this season SVG doesn't want to have anything to do with him other then putting him in when we are up by 20 or the end of season when the games don't even matter... Maybe next year JJ =(

yeah it's too bad he's too stubborn and prefers Bogans and Dooling... boooring!

realistically speaking, if bogans doesnt step it up during the playoffs, i bet jj will take over for bogans next year(assuming he doesnt get moved). bogans is on my team, so ill root for him and whatnot...but he is kinda overrated.

I feel that sometimes coaches think that everything is perfect when the team is winning and that if any change is made it will hurt the team. Meaning since the Magic are winning with Bogans even though JJ could provide something even better he won't play just b/c the Magic are winning. If the Magic were losing maybe SVG looks at the situation the way it should be. JJ would make the Magic an even better team b/c of his unique skill set while the skill set that Bogans provides is a dime a dozen in this league.

*Flutters JJ Redick Jersey across SmackDaddy and BallJunkie's faces* GO JJ And GO MAGIC....take this haters!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by lavell12:

quote:
Originally posted by onedollerbills:

ok but jj had a +1 and bogans had a +20

who cares? useless stat.

Yea those + and - don't mean much just looking at one game. The more important stat is how many points JJ got scored on compared to how many he scored.

JJ only gets a few min a nite and that is only a few seconds at a time. That is so messed up and then to give him more on the last 2 games of the season is just a slap in the face of a true fan. JJ will do well somewhere and come back to beat us again and again. Seems like da ja vu, naw thats just Orlando.

This is just too entertaining. I've seen just about all of the most cliched JJ fan arguments in very close conjuncture.

One after another; this is just so much fun!