Sign in to follow this  
hakanhawk

Marine discussion formerly-HEDO (Hidayet) for Denver or Utah.

quote:
Originally posted by hakanhawk:

And that gives you the right to talk about his wife, huh?

Not my kind of logic.

I am a Turkish American, I know both worlds.

Still cant place this kind of logic in any culture or sense of humor.

The funny thing here is, aside from Dwight, it seems that Hedo is the 2nd most loved player on OUR TEAM.

I don't know where you're getting this from hakkan. Just because a few people have criticisms of Hedo, you are going to label the entire Orlando Magic fanbase as being unappreciative and rude towards Hedo? I personally am glad to have Hedo on our squad and so are the majority of ppl on these boards. Open your eyes man. Oh yeah, and read this...

http://orlandomagiczone.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/88910298...031062974#8031062974

Nobody loves Hedo more than his Turkish fans and the Orlando Magic fans.

quote:
Originally posted by hakanhawk:

It would be a nice climate change from Disney characters.

HEDO gives you the best the league has to offer.

And you criticize.

Hello Hakanhawk, and welcome to the boards. First of all, Hedo is not going anywhere. I am a HUGE! fan of Hedo, and I am not Turkish, Puerto Rican, or Caucasion. I have been his fan since he came to Orlando. I rooted for Hedo even through his "Turkuflu" because I knew that there was something special about him.

Hakanhawk, I don't know how long you have been reading the posts on this board, but you have to expect the unexpected. I don't like the personal attacks (non-basketball) made on the players and people in general, but this is the world we live in.

You have the right to voice your opinion, but trust me...this is a battle that cannot be won on this board. So do as I do, ignore and enjoy the success of our Orlando Magic.

Take care my friend and, GO MAGIC!!!!

Ok, I tell you what, no one can discuss players on the team. It will be a new rule, I think it makes a lot of sense especially considering this is a message board.

No? Ok, the following topics/responses will be allowed:

Hedo/nice guy, we like him

Dwight/nice guy, we like him

Rashard/nice guy, we like him

MoBo/nice guys, separated at birth?

Now doesn't that sound stimulating?

Since it's a slow day at work I'm going to bite on this one-

"Krilikenko AKA "AK47" has done nothing for Utah.

And you want him. "

Are you out of your mind? He's had a bad year this year but he gives Utah a completely different look and causes huge problems for every other team in the league.

I'll use your logic, since his skill is not in question, you obviously hate AK-47, Russians, hot pop stars, and spikey hair cuts.

Hedo seems like a great guy who has had a fantastic year for this team. Some people will disagree with you on how he should be utilized, deal with it.

quote:
Originally posted by KillingInTheNameOf:

(Reply) + (Old Post) = Existing Thread

New Thread = New Topic

(Reply)(New Thread)(Existing Thread) = Unintelligible

Thats way too much math for a former Marine....lol

hakanhawk, you need to grow up. Do they have any elementary schools in Clarksville? If so, I hope you make it out of kindergarten this year so you can attend one.

You continue to kick you feet, scream like a baby, hold your breath, call people names, like a 2-year old.

The only reason you posted this here instead of the other thread is because everyone tired out your pointless ranting in that thread.

So now you want to start one all your own.

I am quite confident that Hedo is embarrassed to have you as his fan, and wishes you would disassociate yourself from him.

If there are a few fans on this forum that think Kirilenko is better than Hedo, why do you care?

I'm almost beginning to think that you are former member of this board that got run, and now you've created this psuedo-identity to come and start trouble on an issue that doesn't even exist.

CHARISMA

Le me tell you a think or two my friend.

Since I came here, I only talked about basketball as I see it. They were my views and my views only.

I am entitled to have opinions.

I am fan, so I can make comments.

But never ever I made a personal comment about anybody.

By the way, I am an ex marine who makes a living as an associate prof.

I dont live in Clarskville, I am 47 years old.

I played college ball, coached and did TV commentary on basketball.

My credentials mean nothing.

If you want to tell me something, first tell your friend DOM to erase those hate messages from his avatar.

And one more thing, I dont think HEDO would be happy you or anybody making comments about his family.

Dom why do you hate indonesians? Is it envy? Answer THAT!