Sign in to follow this  
Jareth Cutestory

Fans Game Thread *Magic vs Warriors* 3/8

quote:
Originally posted by TheRevTy:

Magic - sideways eight

Golden State - the Female Gamete of a member of the Anatidae family.

Mark it down.

This is why we usully post the game thread only 1 day in advance! To much time on your hands...

This is a tough game to win. Bad matchup for both team. Don Nelson gonna take Dwight out of the equation by not playing low post. He will play small team and take a lot of outside jump shot to get Dwight out of the paint. So this will be a defensive challenge for Dwight.

On the other end, Dwight have to make all his shots and free throw. He is going to be fouled alot.

Basically, this game will be minimal defence and just see which team outscore the other.

quote:
Originally posted by You're Fat, Pat!:

Orlando-641

Golden State-640

11 OTs

Baronator: 131pts, 32rebs, 32asts,16stls, 11blks

Dwight: 99pts, 99rebs, 1ast , 9stls, 61blks

The bold makes this the greatest post ever.

quote:
Originally posted by Drunk on Mystery:

quote:
Originally posted by You're Fat, Pat!:

Orlando-641

Golden State-640

11 OTs

Baronator: 131pts, 32rebs, 32asts,16stls, 11blks

Dwight: 99pts, 99rebs, 1ast , 9stls, 61blks

The bold makes this the greatest post ever.

I'm still wondering... with 1281 points scored, how the heck are there going to even be 99 rebounds to grab? lol

quote:
Originally posted by magicdepth:

quote:
Originally posted by TheRevTy:

Magic - sideways eight

Golden State - the Female Gamete of a member of the Anatidae family.

Mark it down.

This is why we usully post the game thread only 1 day in advance! To much time on your hands...

I confess, I spent a solid 10 minutes trying to find the scientific name for "egg". However, I think it is funny that while I went through all the trouble to come up with the GS portion of the score, I was perfectly fine using the phrase "sideways eight." Go figure.

And on topic, I think Jameer has a great game - offensively. He is too quick for Baron to just muscle up on defense. He'll be in the lane a lot this evening. I'm also curious to see who they put Stephen Jackson on. I'm predicting big games for Jameer and Rashard, and for our SG's to be in foul trouble. (Monta Ellis is a slippery little turd.)

quote:
Originally posted by davcivic:

Come on DOM....was it really really really neccesary to quote the first post if you where going to be the second post?

anyhow....we win this hands down....

135-98

I'm glad Rich proved me wrong and the Magic were finally able to win after a the second game off a back to back...in a surprisingly dominating performance.

They showed a sense of anger and supremacy over the wizards like I haven't ever seen before for the entire season.

As for me questioning their pride?....hmmmm they probably saw the post in which I mentioned the Magic have no pride.

Thanks for answering me Magic players..since I know you guys read the forums. But...ya still don't have any pride! Get on a dang winning streak..a streak of more then ten games at least to set a franchise record.

About the game.....the Magic can win this only by displaying defense and dominating on offense. When I say dominating on offense, everyone crashes boards "BETTTER" than they did the other night. Yes, they rebounded great against the wizes but you can always do better.