Sign in to follow this  
Jareth Cutestory

Fans Game Thread *Magic vs Warriors* 3/8

magic win, by double digits...

however they will come out and play like crap during the first half, then turn it on in the fourth. and get to the double digit lead at the end by making half of their free throws...while GS throws up brick after brick

What's the deal with the ugly cat ?

This is going to be alot closer then most think...

GS has away of sneaking up on teams that least expect it.

Our guys need to keep their cool and take care of of the game by being focused and playing defense.

i see us jumping to a quick start, winning by double didgets for most of the first half. then as usaul, we will give up the lead in the early part of the second half, and then bounce back strong to win in the 4th quarter.

...after all that said,

Magic 123

gs 115

Hey guys, I'm back! I lost internet & TV for the last month, so my apologies for no Stock Up/Stock Downs. (For those still fuming about Brighthouse, AT@T provides a combo package of phone, internet, and satellite TV.. all it takes to watch all the Magic games is buying a 12 dollar sports package! No credit check or anything.)

I don't know what I missed more, watching the Magic play or reading what you crazy people have to say about them.

I'm jazzed that the first Magic game I'll get to see in a long time is against Golden State.. their first game this year in Cali was awesome, and I expect more of the same. Magic win by 7 or less points....

...after both teams become the first in NBA history to combine for 400 points in a single game, of course.

Stock Up: Skywise for getting his hindparts back in gear

Stock Down: I don't know, I don't feel like following through to make this more elaborate. That's what we have Skywise for.

I'll be at Amway saturday night to see this game live, it'll be my first live Magic game in nearly five years.....I'm so excited! Hopefully the Magic don't let me down and send me home with a loss......