Sign in to follow this  
~O~

So........Anyone Wondering Why They Are Still A Magic Fan Through All This?

No question good or bad, for the highs and the low's we bleed Magic Blue in my house!!!!!!!!!!

Enough said......Go Magic....All of them!!!

I'm loyal to a fault and I just happened to like the idea of the Orlando Magic back in '89. There has been more than once when I've said: "I swear, if they lose this game..."

But I'm always back. Go fig.

As frustrated as I get with this team, I will never turn my back on them. I have been a fan since '89 and despite some of the things that have gone on, especially this year...I still feel as if this team will turn the corner soon.

I still feel like we will still make the playoffs, even if it is by default. I even envision us pulling off a first round upset that would be the jolt we need to get this team back on track. I realize this is unlikely and that many on this board will probably think I am crazy, but when you are a true fan you always no matter what you say, deep down believe your team can go all the way.

I know that the team has not given us any reason to stand behind them, but regardless of the reasons, we are still in the playoff hunt. I would like to see people start to get behind the team a little bit more, instead of constantly looking for reasons to complain.

I know that anyone who answered this question is probably a true fan, so I hope you all agree with me.

Because**************************************

I BELIEVE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO MAGIC !!!!!!!!!

A fan of the Magics? Is this a Magics board???.....NAWWW, Im just here because the best PG ever(court vision and assists king in DET, and once led his junior team in minutes) plays on this team!

j/k....

been a fan since the beginning, cant change now no matter how bad they piss me off.

Born and Raised in Orlando. Been a Fan since I was a lil jit. Seeing Nick Anderson come and play in the projects and getting his Autograph on his rookie card was the beginning of my passion for the magic. He truly motivated me to get my family out of the projects into a real home which is something to me that is unexplainable. I have been loyal to the Magic ever since. You just don't jump the mainstream band wagon when things are not going as plan... You stick with your team, thats what being a fan is about.

I sold my soul to the devil just for one passionate night with Anna Nicole Smith, and for the rest of eternity, this is my own Limbo-hell!