Sign in to follow this  
Mat

Discutamos sobre el Magic en espa

So you as a moderator have ask for a space in the message board for spanish people and they've said no...Im really surprise being the fact that there's a lot of spanish people in Florida, well it is just my opinion and it would work on your favor of getting less Carlos threads.....LOL

quote:
Originally posted by rarlequin:

So you as a moderator have ask for a space in the message board for spanish people and they've said no...Im really surprise being the fact that there's a lot of spanish people in Florida, well it is just my opinion and it would work on your favor of getting less Carlos threads.....LOL

Sin mencionar que hay muchos fans de Orlando por todo el mundo. Matiasjj es argentino, yo soy de Uruguay, y estoy seguro que hay m

Hey Matias! Estuve en su bello pais sl pasado diciembre/enero y me enamore de todos los lugares que visite, especialmente Ushuaia! Bienvenido y a tu orden!

(Trans.)

Hey Matias! I went to your beautiful country last Dec./Jan. and fell in love with all the cities I visited, especially Ushuaia! Welcome and at your service!

5th amendment

No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offense to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.

I thought maybe he meant the Constitution of Puerto Rico but that states:

Section Five establishes the right to an education. It also mandates the establishment of a non-sectarian and free educational system for the island. The section also establishes that education will be compulsory for elementary school, to the extent permitted by the facilities of the state. The section further establishes that no public property or public funds shall be used for the support of schools or educational institutions other than those of the state.

quote:
Originally posted by rarlequin:

Nobody said no, it's something that was being discussed.

I think tha is a great Idea.

LOL think about it less Arroyo threads!!!!!!!!!!!!!! In English That Is!!

How Hard can that be?

Hola

Soy puertorriqueno y como todo los que han participado activamente de estos foros deben de saber tendemos a ser bastante orgullosos de Carlos Arroyo y a veces nos cegamos un poco (es nuestra naturaleza y cultura y me siento bien orgulloso de eso). Sin embargo reconosco que el armador titular del equipo es Jameer Nelson aunque quisiera que no fuera asi. Por otro lado no se le puede quitar merito a Arroyo por la labor que ha hecho siendo una perte primordia en el mejor comienzo de los magic desde hace unos anos atras. Es por esto que Brian Hill debe de darse cuenta que las mayores posibilidades de ganar esta utilizando la misma rotacion que utilizo al principio de la temporada. Si ya se vieron resultados con esta rotacion porque tratar otras cosas que hasta el momento no han dado resultado?