Sign in to follow this  
Mat

Discutamos sobre el Magic en espa

I think he said it time for some changes.

-Firing Hill

-Staring Arroyo over Jameer

-Starting Ariza over Turkoflu..

-Playing JJ more

I could be really wrong on this one

Hi Marc:

The fan is asking for a space to discuss about the Magic in Spanish. He asks questions such as:

What does the team need to change/improve the actual situation?

Then, he himslelf thinks that the Magic need to change the coach. Also, he says that the team needs to change Nelson and Hedo. Finally, he says that the Magic should give more playtime to Ariza, JJ, and Los. He lastly asks for fans' opinions (but in Spanish).

Basically, and again, he is asking for a space to discuss the Magic situation but in Spanish.

Just to point out, I am only translating, not giving any opinion on the matter. You, the mods, are the experts on what can and cannot be done.

quote:
Originally posted by CG:

Hi Marc:

The fan is asking for a space to discuss about the Magic in Spanish. He asks questions such as:

What does the team need to change/improve the actual situation?

Then, he himslelf thinks that the Magic need to change the coach. Also, he says that the team needs to change Nelson and Hedo. Finally, he says that the Magic should give more playtime to Ariza, JJ, and Los. He lastly asks for fans' opinions (but in Spanish).

Basically, and again, he is asking for a space to discuss the Magic situation but in Spanish.

Just to point out, I am only translating, not giving any opinion on the matter. You, the mods, are the experts on what can and cannot be done.

Great job CG on the translation...but one more note to clarify a bit more guys...when the word "canjear" was used in the original post, it didn't mean "change" literally, canjear means to trade...logically many of us can assume that what CG meant with "changing Jameer and Turk" he was implying a trade alluring to the original post, but since it may appear somewhat vague I wanted to add the additional info.

Take care guys!

Much Love!

You are right on that "change" versus "trade" translation, FRED. My bad!

At your service, Marc.

Hi to all, sorry for not translate the post in english. The transaltion CG made was perfect. "Canjear" means "trade", that