Sign in to follow this  
jack daniel 999

Fans Game Thread * Magic - Cavs * Feb. 11th

quote:
Originally posted by shaky777:

we just can win with Mr. Jameer whether some of u like it or not. he can score 50 and get 32 assists and we still lose. i'm telling u guys his style is not what we need to win and i'm not saying that arroyo is the answer, but all i know is not Jameer, he even takes Trukoglu's game away, now go ahead n kill me!!!!

Who cares if we win or not Jameer has his 20 pts and more TOs than assists

I'd be up for trading Nelson and that deal away in a heartbeat. The question is...would Otis trae his "boy?" Prolly not.

nice way to stuff them stats, Turk! lol

quote:
Originally posted by mgcullen:

quote:
Originally posted by shaky777:

we just can win with Mr. Jameer whether some of u like it or not. he can score 50 and get 32 assists and we still lose. i'm telling u guys his style is not what we need to win and i'm not saying that arroyo is the answer, but all i know is not Jameer, he even takes Trukoglu's game away, now go ahead n kill me!!!!

Who cares if we win or not Jameer has his 20 pts and more TOs than assists

i do care about the win, cuz i'm a magic fan not a jameer fan, so i want to win....

Turkoglu is the best player on this team. he is the only one that never gives up and one of the clutchest players in the nba. Everyone else gave up in the middle of the fourth but turkoglu. I don t even want to hear dwight is a monster or he is the best player anymore.

quote:
Originally posted by Fan #1:

i hope otis is watching this game closely. nelson absolutely is NOT our answer at the starting pg position. he cannot throw a post feed, which means the ball stays on the perimeter until the shot clock runs and we are forced into a shot which is hurting our flow to the game. he defense sucks he always cheats and makes it look like he runs out to play defense but it is all a show, no substance. its no coincidence that hughes cought fire while nelson was gaurding him. i dont understand if everyone can see this why is otis being so stubborn. i like everything he has done except this. Stan needs to stick to his methods and play the players who are helping the magic win games. stan is the coach and otis is the gm. otis needs to get stan a pf and starting pg and then let the coach be the coach.

I'm saying this all seasion long.we don't have a pg that we can trust for play offs.

quote:
Originally posted by ball junkie:

I just got to watch the last 5 minutes of the game. Who the heck has been gaurding Larry Hughes?

Im in the same boat....How in the world has Larry Hughes scored 38 points...

That is disgusting..

quote:
Originally posted by CarlosDarwin:

Lavell12:

quote:
Am I the only one who thinks Arroyo should be the starter and resigned? Trade Nelson and keep JJ to get a big.

NOOO!! You are not alone, I have been saying it all along!!

whoever said that will get flamed by 99% of the people here but I agree 100%

The combination of JJ and Arroyo will help us in the long run much more than the chemistry-killing dwarf with the homeless beard do