Sign in to follow this  
FreedomFighter420

Hedo Didn't Make It :(

quote:
Originally posted by KLR:

You do realize that the warriors were a losing team without Jackson. Baron its great but it was Jackson who got them in a winning path, this year. This is not about who has the most talent or the better career. Roy has had a better year with a team that has overachieved by far under his command. The West aready had Iverson, Nash and Paul at the pg position, they did not need another one.

Yep i agree, getting Jackson and Harrington was a big part of their success lately. Nelsons up tempo style and Monta Ellis hasnt hurt either. Roy has basically led Portlands show and made Outlaw and Aldridge and the rest better and that is an all star in my book

quote:
Originally posted by Tough Break There:

Baron Davis: 22.3 PPG 8.1 APG 4.8 RGP

Brandon Roy: 19.3 PPG 5.6 APG 4.5 RGP

GS: 28-19

PORT: 26-19

And Baron is just flat an all around better player. Sorry, Roy over him doesn't make any sense to me.

baron is among top 10 players in the league.he is an underrated superstar.I thought everybody understood how good he is when they eleminated mavs last year.

Mark your calendars boys, the magic play the wizards three more times this season. First on march 5th, second on march 19th, and third on the last game of the season. Prove em wrong turk, burn em up.

Oh and in case youd like to know, first time they played. Turk led all scorers wit 25 pts on 8-16 from the field with 7 rebounds and 8 assists.

Likewise Jamison had 20 but on 6-21 shooting with only 5 rebounds and no assists. Butler had 23 on only 9-19 with 9 rebounds and only one assists.

Game, set, match, Hedo.

quote:
Originally posted by rector:

Ahahaha Joe Johnson, no disrespect but Atlanta is 8.5 games behind us and 6 games down .500 and you pick him to Allstar?

2 forwards from Wizards, they could easily pick Ray Allen instead and no one will whine. Camby and Davis cant make it neither, gotta be kidding me!

They should really set some ground rules for this Allstar selection, .500 over team, season stats, efficiency whatever but this is really bull****!

agreed

this is bull****! jamison over hedo? re u kidding me? ok west is good but come on camby is the best defender in the NBA

hedo deserved it..

Making the All Star Team is overrated. It's a popularity contest. It's not a reflection of who the best players truly are. Hedo not making the team is a prime example. He's having a stellar year but he's not the face to the NBA like Kobe, LeBron, Dwight is becoming, Garnett, or Nash. Hedo doesn't get high paying endorsements and his face is not on TV or advertisements. He plays the game and helps the Magic win. Not making the All Star Team is not a negative reflection on his game. He is who he is.

Joe Johnson... what a garbage pick. Hedo DEFINITELY deserves to be there over a guy on a losing team that has nearly the same stats... Hedo even rebounds better and is shooting better than Johnson too... ugh.

I can understand both Butler and Jamison though, I'm very impressed with the Wizards doing so well without Arenas. They are both having career (or near-career) years.