Sign in to follow this  
FreedomFighter420

Hedo Didn't Make It :(

Let's just hope Hedo doesn't self destruct and return back to normal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There were a lot of snubs in my opinion in the East and West. Hedo was clearly the biggest, but also I think Ray Allen, Deron Williams, Marcus Camby, and Baron Davis should have made it. Joe Johnson and Antawn Jamison? What is that?

Maybe the coaches should have looked at the Southeast Conf record before putting their votes in...

Orlando - 1 player

Washington - 3.5 games back - 2 players

Atlanta - who cares - 1 player

Miami - Memphis could take them.... - 1 player

Good job coaches, reward those that arent even in first... But wait record billups, hamilton, pierce for their record...

I didn't think he would make it, so I hadn't gotten myselt too hopeful. He needs to do this for one more complete season before he gets the nod.

Having said that, it is ludicrous that two Wizards made it when we have led the division all season. Also, I believe that Joe Johnson is a great player, but he has done little to make the Hawks a better team. He's not even the best player on his own team (Josh Smith).

Originally posted by Live or Die Magic:

I didn't think he would make it, so I hadn't gotten myselt too hopeful. He needs to do this for one more complete season before he gets the nod.

it is ludicrous that two Wizards made it when we have led the division all season.

I agree on both fronts! The two things that factor into this is how the media has made so much of the Wizzards success without Agent Zero helped them even with the warts!

In respect to Hedo maintaining this level of play will be determined by the Magic winning next season, if Shard is switched back to the sf spot and Turk comes off the bench. This may be it for him if he remains on this team! IMHO! For the record...I was really pulling for him, he is doing a heck of a job this season.