Sign in to follow this  
Jagsfreak27

Magic Going All In For Chris Paul's Backup?

I would agree with this. It's the optimism that comes with the season. The fact of the matter is we have to look at what we have, and it's not much. I still remember when we all were labeling players like Ariza and C. Lee as potential all-stars one day, and clearly neither of those have settled into that "potential." We see the best in players, but in reality, we can't have tunnel vision when it comes to our talent vs. other team's talent.

not just our current players, but players we may land in a rumored trade. sometimes a trade rumor comes out and people fall in love with it so hard, it can close their mind to reality and other options that are worth considering.

Well as another option besides Bledsoe... I guess so yeah

In my personal opinion. We go after Bledsoe because management believes he has a future+unloading of contracts. Adding a back up such as maynor, I don't see how that benefits us. We are just adding people for the sake of doing so. Add for the benefit or lose with what we got until next draft.

If we don't get Bledsoe I personally would prefer to go for a veteran PG had for the minimum that will help the young players out.

I think Maynor could be a starter if he gets the right vet behind him for a year or so. The only thing with signing another vet is then we will have to guys that could potentially go down with injuries then we will have to sign a low level free agent PG.

I think Maynor could be a starter if he gets the right vet behind him for a year or so. The only thing with signing another vet is then we will have to guys that could potentially go down with injuries then we will have to sign a low level free agent PG.

So you want to get maynor and another vet?

If we don't get Bledsoe I personally would prefer to go for a veteran PG had for the minimum that will help the young players out.

You mean like Beno Udrih?

• Upvote 1

@JoshuaBRobbins

The #Clippers are doing a masterful job of trying to drive up the price for Eric Bledsoe.

@JoshuaBRobbins

First, a Clippers-Magic draft-night trade was supposedly a done deal. Now comes word the Clips prefer Tony Allen. LA is savvy.

@JoshuaBRobbins

The #Clippers are doing a masterful job of trying to drive up the price for Eric Bledsoe.

@JoshuaBRobbins

First, a Clippers-Magic draft-night trade was supposedly a done deal. Now comes word the Clips prefer Tony Allen. LA is savvy.

keep him then

• Upvote 2

@JoshuaBRobbins

@JoshuaBRobbins

There's a reason why the Magic didn't go after a PG in the draft. If this is true, that a deal was done and the Clippers backed out at the last minute, that's a huge disrespect to the organization and management. I hope Tony Allen signs elsewhere. How does LA even have the caproom to do so? And isn't Allen like 31? At this point, Clips management is just getting greedy. No way they can resign Bledsoe in a year.

There's a reason why the Magic didn't go after a PG in the draft. If this is true, that a deal was done and the Clippers backed out at the last minute, that's a huge disrespect to the organization and management. I hope Tony Allen signs elsewhere. How does LA even have the caproom to do so? And isn't Allen like 31? At this point, Clips management is just getting greedy. No way they can resign Bledsoe in a year.

And I'd rather Bledsoe have another year under his belt anyways.