Sign in to follow this  
gporter

Trade Jameer to Philadelphia

I don't care who else goes with him, probably an expiring, but we would be able to get somebody good from that team. The question is who?

Too bad it won't happen, but when you think about it, he really is too short to be able to compete in the playoffs.

I don't care who else goes with him, probably an expiring, but we would be able to get somebody good from that team. The question is who?

Too bad it won't happen, but when you think about it, he really is too short to be able to compete in the playoffs.

quote:
Originally posted by gporter:

tomcruisestupid.jpg

Garrity is also a player...lets see...Mario Kasun is a player, he is not here anymore...I am a player, in more than one way, but I am not playing pro ball...

quote:
Originally posted by davcivic:

Garrity is also a player...lets see...Mario Kasun is a player, he is not here anymore...I am a player, in more than one way, but I am not playing pro ball...

Whatever Dav, i should have known better than even comment in a Jameer Hate thread. I leave it alone, have at it

Wow, after a great win last night without Jameer, you would think the trade threads would halt for a brief period.......then:

quote:
Originally posted by Natmayo:

quote:

Whatever Dav, i should have known better than even comment in a Jameer Hate thread. I leave it alone, have at it

Why is it a hate thread? Its just someone thinking he should be traded. That's not hate, just preference. If the thread would have started with Jameer sucks, get him the heck out of town, he is a miserable PG, then yes, I would agree with you and say it is a hate thread.

Its just that calling him a player doesn't mean anything. They are all players. And I know you meant good player or a baller..Fine, but just because you have talent doesn't neccesarily mean they fit with a team, and doesn't mean they don't ....He is our starter...he will be back..

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Natmayo:

quote:

Why is it a hate thread? Its just someone thinking he should be traded. That's not hate, just preference. If the thread would have started with Jameer sucks, get him the heck out of town, he is a miserable PG, then yes, I would agree with you and say it is a hate thread.

Its just that calling him a player doesn't mean anything. They are all players. And I know you meant good player or a baller..Fine, but just because you have talent doesn't neccesarily mean they fit with a team, and doesn't mean they don't ....He is our starter...he will be back..

Understand Dav