Sign in to follow this  
MagicPrimoz

The official Stan Van Gundy needs to be fired this season.

quote:
Originally posted by ibonedteribell:

For example,Howard was not a factor last night except to neutralize Yao, yet Foyle was looking reborn again. Why not use him or Augustine together with Howard specially after all those fouls? Like you mentioned, Dooling comes in from no minutes to almost 40 mins while he left Carlos in the bench when he was being pretty effective offensive wise.

Whats the message he will give all these players that are seeing this less than appropiate decisions? After all they do know some basketball. Will this build their confidence on his coaching abilities? Doubt it.

Glad to see more people are acknoledging Stan's rotations ARE a problem.

He coached the Heat better becaused he had players who clearly fit their roles so all he had to do was coach, simple.

Stan Van Dumby, try this:

Arroyo

Hedo

Lewis

Augie or Foyle at PF

Howard

Tha's a lot better than starting Dooling and subbing for Evans at F!!

Fire Stan, DANM!

LilPenny almost pee in his pants from laughing so hard

Forget Knappy this one leaves the Fire Brian T-shirt in the dust! Looks one of those metal head t-shirts rofl

JarethCutestory and Richnba are gonna spend a week locked in their rooms crying when they see this..

quote:
Originally posted by LilPenny3000:

Fire Stan, DANM!

Forget Knappy this one leaves the Fire Brian T-shirt in the dust! Looks one of those metal head t-shirts rofl

JarethCutestory and Richnba are gonna spend a week locked in their rooms crying when they see this..

I'm sorry, are you personally attacking me?

Why is this thread even still being responded to....oh because I'm the one that just responded.

In my opinion, I think Stan has done a wonderful job and it'll take far more years of mistakes, ghastly substitutions, and overt dictatorship from the coach to even join this charade.

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

quote:

Fire Stan, DANM!

Don't post in my thread if you are going to start something.

This is sad...everyone wanted Hill fired and would have killed for SVG, now people are whining already.

Ever think that maybe he has a strange roster? A million guards who are all inconsistent..2 SFs and C who are good and no consistent PF.

Augustine is not consistent yet.

You also forget about practice (cue AI quotes).

Believe it or not, SVG sees things in practice that can determine his lineups. It's truly sad to read people saying SVG does not know anything about basketball. He is one of the saviest coaches in the league....the facts are that Otis has given him this messed up lineup and he is doing his best to make something out of it. I think he is doing pretty well so far.

quote:
Originally posted by MagicPrimoz:

quote:

quote:

Fire Stan, DANM!

lmao your thread

Lil penny Richnba is amused... I comend you for your elicite humor, you are one funny son of a female dog

lil penny, richnba feels for you, feels for your insecurtitys, he understands, its alright he is hear for you. He justs hopes you find something to do with your time when the magic go on another winning streak, because he is sure you will then dissapear until we lose again.

SVG is a great coach, the Magic are lucky to have him, considering the debacle that happened before his hiring. I believe we will make the second round and give that team all they can handle and im fine with that in the first year of his coaching. We are building for what i believe is a championship in the future and im fine with that. GO MAGIC

quote:
Originally posted by richnba:

quote:
Originally posted by MagicPrimoz:

quote:

quote:

Fire Stan, DANM!

lmao your thread

Lil penny Richnba is amused... I comend you for your elicite humor, you are one funny son of a female dog

lil penny, richnba feels for you, feels for your insecurtitys, he understands, its alright he is hear for you. He justs hopes you find something to do with your time when the magic go on another winning streak, because he is sure you will then dissapear until we lose again.

Magicprimoz thinks that Lil penny owns you. Then again magicprimoz is just trying to spread the truth among thee children.