Sign in to follow this  
random

Garrity, missing piece?

Are you guys really talking up Pat Garrity? He may hustle but he looks like a joke on the court! I can't stand watching him play basketball all he does is take up space. When have you seen him actually make a good defensive play? Fact of the matter is we are paying this guy over 3 million a year for NOTHING. James Augustine who we have treated like crap along with JJ would be 10 times better than Garrity.

Everyone is saying that Garrity is better than augustine, how do you know? Augustine is averaging 4 minutes a game this year lol and has played in what 10 games?

Garrity would not even be a good player in college. We need to get rid of him clear up that 3 million along with another player or 2 and get a decent big guy!

What do you all know about garrity eh? What do you know of the struggles we and our people have gone through eh? what do you know about patrick garrity eh? he has fight in his heart and lager in his veins. He is an irish hero and a saint. what do you all know about garrity eh?

quote:
Originally posted by Garrity's Gringos:

What do you all know about garrity eh? What do you know of the struggles we and our people have gone through eh? what do you know about patrick garrity eh? he has fight in his heart and lager in his veins. He is an irish hero and a saint. what do you all know about garrity eh?

That was funny! The eh's come across more Canadian or Fargo style than Irish when I read it and that made it even funnier...

quote:

LOL thats good stuff right there. Especially the hero and sait line man....

On a serious not it's nice to see Garrity contribute. However when I see him out there I need to wonder where is that guy Blarrity we traded for.

Isn't it time for Garrity to pass the torch to Blarrity?

quote:
Originally posted by NotByChoice:

quote:

LOL thats good stuff right there. Especially the hero and sait line man....

On a serious not it's nice to see Garrity contribute. However when I see him out there I need to wonder where is that guy Blarrity we traded for.

Hopefully peddling his arse off on an exercise bike trying to get into shape so he can plan more than 3 minutes at a time.

quote:
Originally posted by The Ghost of John Gabriel:

quote:
Originally posted by NotByChoice:

The torch has successfully been passed! That's why Blarrity is sitting on the bench making 3M a year for the next 3 years! Somewhere, Jeff Turner is smiling...

LOL. Good stuff, ghost !!

How bad is it when you have 4 bigs on your roster (Garrity, Blarrity, Augie and Gortat) that can only wish they could obtain the level of basketball expertise as.... Jeff Turner?

Makes Battie look like a Hall of Famer. And that's with him still in a cast.