Sign in to follow this  
Jareth Cutestory

Player you hate, but you would love to have on our squad.

On the Rob Horry comments, I would put him in the Hall of fame simply for his ablility to get on championship teams. I mean my god has this guy npt been on a contender.

quote:
Originally posted by Alex Smith:

quote:
You wouldn't happen to be from Argentina? He's not saying he's not a good player. He's saying he's the type of player you tend to hate when they play against your team.

I am from Argentina, but I really hate my country. On the other hand, you have to look at Manu

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

Ok Alex Smith. I never discredited Manu's talent, I just hate his game and flopping. Besides, Robert Horry has won how many NBA Titles? 7? Does that make him a hall of fame player now?

Who holds the record for most NBA Championships as a player?

quote:
Originally posted by Matthew:

Wanna say Big Bill Russell with 12.

Yeah... Hory is tied for like 7th or 8th all time. Does this mean he is a hall of fame player? No. Does this mean he deserves at aleast a mention in the hall of fame? I think so. At least if they put up a list of all time Championship rings he gets mentioned.

As for would you rather have a Lewis - Hhill - TMac or Hory in game 7 I guess depends on your school of thought. If you want the game to come down to one possesion, one shot to win it all, then you may want a Hory type roll player to make that shot. If you want a player who can take over a game and put you in a position where you dont NEED someonet o make a last second desperation shot to give you the win, then you might want to reconsider.

Hey, new to the forums but long time Magic fan.

I am surprised Chauncey Billups hasn't been mentioned. Overall awesome point guard, big fourth quarter player (which is needed here in Orlando), and definately an upgrade from Jameer Nelson who has been struggling. Why is he hated? He's my number one most hated player simply because he is a Magic killer, even when you have a hand in his face.

Close second, Rasheed Wallace, hate the guy but would help out.

Third, Tony Parker. Don't know why but I hate this guy.

I have to go with Kobe. I didn't used to hate him. But, after that Colorado incident, I can't help it. Watching him beg for his wife's forgiveness was pathetic. Like, she was gonna leave. Man up and tell that gold diggin ho that this is how it is if you wanna be with a playa! His ballz may be in a jar, but he still got game.