Sign in to follow this  
TheJambo

Our Future Coach will be..........

quote:
Originally posted by CaseyMullen928:

whoopi goldberg...she did miracles with the knicks

They could've used her coaching tonight, hahahahah SUCKERS!!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by CaseyMullen928:

whoopi goldberg...she did miracles with the knicks

LOL, I think Gene Hackman is available.

Tom Sterner is a hell of a good gameplanner, what I am not sure about is his people management and motivational skills.

He drew up the gameplan that we used to beat Miami and other teams have been using since with good success.

Tom Sterner's always been my favorite Magic assistant coach, ever. I was sad when he left, but I'm equally happy he's back with the organization now.

I betcha if he was the head coach, we'd see a good mixture of run and gun offense and hard-working defense. You don't have to have one or the other.

I'm not to keen on assistent coaches, I mean wasn't Johnny Davis punishment enough?

I think we'll give Rick Carlisle a look after he's fired from Indiana. He's a good coach, the problem with Indiana is the bad management decisions right now.

Tom Sterner? See this has been the problem with team ownership since day one. They spent their money to get a team in Orlando and they have never been willing to get really uncomfortable since. Yeah their over the cap, but that's not the point. Cuban blow tons of money. He cares. Devos spends a lot less. Does he care. You judge, but I'm not fooled.

If they plan on getting a new coach, they need to (FOR ONCE) go for the GUSTO! Called Pops agent, call DiAntoni's agent, Call Phils agent. Anyone of these coaches would listen to an offer. Pop's would be hard to pry away but thats not the point.

C'mon Devos. Stop screwing us fans and give us what we deserve. Sterner? I WANT A PROVEN COMMODITY!

quote:
Originally posted by Kberto:

I think we'll give Rick Carlisle a look after he's fired from Indiana. He's a good coach, the problem with Indiana is the bad management decisions right now.

uh, that would be great

rick and nate are my favourites right now

dunno if portland would let nate go but rick is possible

adelman would be ok too

Carlisle has a reputation of being a very strict coach who's rigid style of play bothers players.

I have no doubt the guy can coach but I don't know if it's the best idea to go from one rigid style to another.

don't forget, rick "made" the 04 pistons

big ben became a star and chauncey finally found found his destination. and he was the one who gave the rookie tayshaun prince a chance in the playoffs... against the magic, he totally stoped Tmac, remember?

I just worry about us hiring from within again. With the exception of Otis, it seems to always spell disaster. (See Davis, Audobato, BRIAN HILL, Hockey Guy) Can't we at least try to get a great, well-know coach first?

quote:
Originally posted by rdeezy:

i vote for rdeezy.

LOL, well you are guaranteed at least one vote.