Sign in to follow this  
The Blizz

should jj get more minutes??

quote:
Originally posted by the anchovie:

Okay but only if your coming with the group!!

Gloat while you can you Redick groupie!

I'll be back when he starts collecting a string of DNP-CD's.

RFLOL, this thread is great. I keep go from this thread to the Merk thread. Good times.

quote:
Originally posted by Rafael17222:

Uh-Oh

These JJ fans are starting to sound like the Carlos fans.

Look out, if Carlos is the next MJ, I see JJ becoming the next Kobe Bryant

LOL

I was going to point that out as well, but I didn't want to start another race war...or I guess in this case it would be a class war. Either way, way too much popsicle action on both of them.

But serious JJ looked pretty good tonight. I did see one play he got totally lost on but overall he was impressive for his 2nd game of substantial mins. I believe Redick can play in this league. If he can keep up the shooting he won't have a problem. JJ critics just need to keep an open mind and let him have a chance to showcase his skills. If you are a true Magic fan its a win win if he succeeds.

Knappy vs. Puerto Rico

The Tragic vs. RedLion#22

and now.........

BJ Vs. JJ Redick and Co.

Three legitimate rivalries.

Let the battle for the Garrity Award begin.

"These JJ fans are starting to sound like Carlos fans"

We could nip that in the bud pretty easily I think.

JJ supporters aren't any more "groupies" than anyone else on this board who has a favorite player. The man-crushes most of you have on Dwight are case in point. Dwight is "the man" so its natural, but what's the difference really? Other than Dwight never getting criticized or needing to be defended, that is.

JJ fans should admit that he has some work to do to get more playing time and they're just going to have to be patient... and maybe the JJ skeptics can admit he's a decent player with potential and stop bagging on him so much.

Either way, the Carlos thing last year got really old, really fast. So hopefully the anti-Redick and pro-Redick contingents can put a fork in it. As entertaining as the squabbling is, you guys actually have a good team this year you could be focusing on.

bj i would love to have the time to be drawn into this nonsense but thankfully i have better thins to do. by the way your boy bogans looks like a canadate for trade bait as well. it will be interesting to see who goes first. who are you going to put your money on. go magic. jacklj

quote:
Originally posted by jack l j:

bj i would love to have the time to be drawn into this nonsense but thankfully i have better thins to do. by the way your boy bogans looks like a canadate for trade bait as well. it will be interesting to see who goes first. who are you going to put your money on. go magic. jacklj

Jack, whats up man?!

Made anymore insults to guys that maybe don't have the same opinion as you about Redick?

I wonder if you and J.J. used to ride bikes together when he was at Duke?

Don't be a stranger on the boards man.

Bogans defense is too valuable right now, I say keep Bogans and Nelson in the back court for now...they're in a slump, so just increase the minutes for Arroyo and Redick.

quote:
Originally posted by The Blizz:

any thoughts?? i mean he didnt look too bad tonight. he was actually putting the ball on the floor and driving. and suprisingly enough his defense looked more than solid..

i love bogans, but jj would be pretty nice coming off the bench a bit more. i mean we have him, why not try and get some use out of him.. they were respecting his 3ball shot too.. he draws the defense out just as much as rashard did tonight

Question: Should JJ get more minutes?

Answer: Yes.

TheGodfather