Sign in to follow this  
Nick Anderson 4 President

The "This Thread is So Merking Cool" Thread

quote:
Originally posted by THE GHOST OF REDLION#22:

DWIGHT YOU AND YOUR OVERRATED ORLANDO MAGIC ARE NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BRING EM ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU BOYZ NOT KNOW NOTHIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It just isn't the same icon_frown.gif

THIS WAS JUST FRIKIN NOVEMBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IN THE LAST 2 FRIKIN SEASONS WE STARTED WITH HORRIBLE LOOSING RECORDS IN NOVEMBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND IN BOTH SEASONS WE ENDED WITH WINNING RECORDS AND MOST IMPORTANTLY A DECENT PLAYOFF SPOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SO NO NEED TO OVER DRAMATICALY WORRY YOURSELVES AND ACT LIKE THIS TEAM IS THE WORSE IN THE EAST CUZ ITS NOT.

ANY TEAM WITH PAT RILEY/DWYANE WADE/SHAQUILLE ONEAL IS DESTINED FOR A POSITIVE FUTURE(as long as those 3 remain healthy).

You also have to understand that this is a very new team.Lots of NEW ADDITIONS ADJUSTING THEMSELVES(ricky,penny,smush,cook,blount) Its not like the one we saw winning the championship and remaining preety much intact.

quote:
Originally posted by THE GHOST OF

ANY TEAM WITH PAT RILEY/DWYANE WADE/SHAQUILLE ONEAL IS DESTINED FOR A POSITIVE FUTURE(as long as those 3 remain healthy).

You would think this was actually him with that infamous line right there.

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

quote:
Originally posted by THE GHOST OF

You would think this was actually him with that infamous line right there.

Well we all know how injury prone Riley is...

I checked the Heat board to see how the war on our board is going and found these gems in a thread for the top moments in their boards history. Keep in mind these were posted by Red Lion....about himself.

You guys are probably expecting a list from me but its tough even for myself to make a list...At this very moment the ones that pop into my mind..Was me predicting we would win th e next 3 games in the finals even though we were down 0-2,me against the city of detroit causing depression,the board itself when we won the title.JoeJam getting banned like 3 times is another.Tiffy becoming a mod..i dont know...you tell me lol

thats always gonna be remembered,its hard to imagine the heat board without RedLion22,and its even harder to remember its history without thinking about that legendary war

LOL.

quote:
Originally posted by Marc Acres 3:16:

I checked the Heat board to see how the war on our board is going and found these gems in a thread for the top moments in their boards history. Keep in mind these were posted by Red Lion....about himself.

You guys are probably expecting a list from me but its tough even for myself to make a list...At this very moment the ones that pop into my mind..Was me predicting we would win th e next 3 games in the finals even though we were down 0-2,me against the city of detroit causing depression,the board itself when we won the title.JoeJam getting banned like 3 times is another.Tiffy becoming a mod..i dont know...you tell me lol

thats always gonna be remembered,its hard to imagine the heat board without RedLion22,and its even harder to remember its history without thinking about that legendary war

LOL.

Test?