Sign in to follow this  
Emory889

How fantastic was Carlos Arroyo tonight?

Its great that we can discuss our point guards without launching a full on message board brawl. Jeez, Does Brian Hill deserve the blame for that as well? lol

quote:
Originally posted by emory889:

Its great that we can discuss our point guards without launching a full on message board brawl. Jeez, Does Brian Hill deserve the blame for that as well? lol

Sure! Shoot, I blamed him for me being late to work yesterday. Works every time.

quote:
Originally posted by Marc Acres 3:16:

quote:

Sure! Shoot, I blamed him for me being late to work yesterday. Works every time.

Did you blame him for our friendship not working out too?

Darn you Mr. Marc Acres.

I have been critical of Arroyo in the past. And I had just cause.

But the way he played last night, amazing.

Im not saying he should be starting, he shouldnt. But he is really playing a good floor general. Exactly what our 2nd unit needs out there.

Good News, Arroyo......I've decided not to kill you!

TheGodfather

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

quote:
Originally posted by Marc Acres 3:16:

quote:

Did you blame him for our friendship not working out too?

Darn you Mr. Marc Acres.

The LOL cats were responsible for that.

Sadly it doesn't seem that he's been given much love for his 14ast, career high performance. I just read it in the recap but it doesn't seem that he's getting some love from the media. I think Dwight being that dominant and having a career high in points has something to do with it.

Anyway, I'm very glad with Carlos for this performance. I really hope he can keep up and producing, helping the team to a championship.

Kudos to Carlos, keep up the good passing!!!

I've never heard of anything like this from Carlos. Here in Puerto Rico, even with the national team, he's a pure scorer, not much of a passing PG; but to make 14 assists in 24 minutes??!?!? I mean, what did he change? You just don't do that, you just don't change so drastically. Keep it up!!

quote:
I've never heard of anything like this from Carlos. Here in Puerto Rico, even with the national team, he's a pure scorer, not much of a passing PG; but to make 14 assists in 24 minutes??!?!? I mean, what did he change? You just don't do that, you just don't change so drastically. Keep it up!!

Well, when a team puts four defenders on one guy and the last on the pg bringing the ball up the court, the assisnts should flow. Basically the Sonics were saying, at the end of the game 'Howard will not beat us, if you want to win, you will have to knock down the outside shots you have been missing all night'. Orlando responded with an 'ok' if thats how you wanted, we shall oblige'.

This thread is fantastic.

In fact, this thread and our point guard play have a lot in common... =)

LoL I still remember all the DIENER!!!! threads towards the end of last year and everyone flipping their gourds when we let him go to Indy. We've had the right guys all along. Keep a good thing rolling!

quote:
Originally posted by echo4papa:

quote:

Well, when a team puts four defenders on one guy and the last on the pg bringing the ball up the court, the assisnts should flow. Basically the Sonics were saying, at the end of the game 'Howard will not beat us, if you want to win, you will have to knock down the outside shots you have been missing all night'. Orlando responded with an 'ok' if thats how you wanted, we shall oblige'.

this is true, but that was just the last 3 or 4minutes of the game, the rest of the game was normal defense