Sign in to follow this  
ball junkie

Arroyo returns to rotation, J.J. out? Vince free agency update(media based)

quote:
Originally posted by jack daniel 999:

Whatever gives us a win is fine with me...

I don't care if they put in the man in the moon as long as we win.

JD, I'm with you. All wins are good. The thing is that what the writer of that article points out is that playing time under Hill has lost all reason.

After not reacting at all and not making adjustments since the begining of the season. Hill seems to have been reading his critics and has now gone overboard.

If we win a game, he'll make changes to the rotations for the next game based on that one win. He brings Dooling to play pg one game, he plays good, we win, the next day he tells Arroyo his minutes will be reduced. Dooling goes on to play ok, but not great for the next three of games, now comes Arroyo back.

Darko puts on good numbers while starting but misses the Utah game. We win so Hill makes Battie his starter again. Bogans is told he will sit, JJ gets the minutes and makes the most of it yet again, has an off game againts Toronto, he barely gets in against the Nets.

I hope we go on a torrid winning streak and prove myself wrong, but this article speaks volumes about why are such an inconsistent team.

If Dooling is moved baq to the backup sg, I wou8ld love to hear Brians explanation on that.

"Umm yea, Dooling provides the spark off the bench, him and arroyo are so good together"

Reporter:"What about JJ"

Brian:"Umm, he knows his part on this team, when he proves himself he will be rewarded."

He did the same thing to Darko, we had one good game with Battie and Darko gets shafted and Battie goes baq to missing layups, and giving up his customaryt 20 and 30 point games to whomever he is guarding.

I don't think Dooling is back to the bench And I don't think Arroyo is back to his BAck Up Job. I think thacoach was trying something and finally worked. Arroyo played OK not great he just contributes as well as the others. Since I live in Puerto Rico I'm a fan on the team Arroyo is and that means support the team tha way we are with heart. As long the team wins **** it it's all good. I got this weird feeling that the team is going to end like they started even thogh what happened in the midle I think it's all about chemistry.

I hope he rotates Dooling and Arroyo at the PG. Coach better not sit Redick. If we're talking about key wins, he was essential in our win over Miami. How can you expect someone to gradually expand their game by only giving them 15 minutes a game? He also only played 5 minutes against Jersey! J.J. will eventually be the starting SG of this team, so why prolong it? Another idiotic decision by our Coach.

I don't know what else JJ has to do to prove he belongs in the rotation. I mean he was just commenting on how he was getting a rhythm with the consistent minutes he was getting and now he going to be riding the pine again. If the coach wants Arroyo to play then why can't Dooling sit on the bench? To me Dooling is almost as big of a liability at the 2 guard as Grant Hill. I don't see any positives in JJ returning to the end of the bench.

IMO, this just shows more how inconsitent this FOOL "That Coach" is. Its the end of the **** season and he's still playing with rotations and trying to define player roles. No good can come out of this except the loss of his job. I bet Otis is sitting there thinking "wft!!!" This is something that should've taken place the first 3/4 of the seaon instead of the last 1/4...when the games matter the most. As stated before, this KILLS any confidence, TRUST, and continuity the players have among themselves. With a coaching style this indecisive, I think "That Coach" will be packings his bags after the season.

Congrats to "The Player" on a good game but don't sacrafice Keyon and JJ for 1 off game. They both STILL give you the best chance to win and "The Player" should be used as he was vs. NJ...AS NEEDED.

I dont know about many of you , but i feel that Dooling , JJ and Carlos coan all play and it could result for the best of the team.

We need to cut down Grant Hill minutes to like 20 minutes per game,

Cut Down Nelson minutes to like 24 per game

Then you have plenty of minutes for Dooling JJ and Carlos,

By doing that you get the best out of Grant Hill since we all know he tends to get slow as the game goes .

Then you limit Jameer when he decides to go on a shooting spree or get is a TO machine.

And for JJ , Dooling and Carlos the get their limited numbers , so they have to put their best effort to showcase themselves and lift the Magic when needed.

Who agrees ?

I we have no control over what Brian Hill does against starting Arroyo and I don't have a problem with Arroyo taking his place back or even STARTING which is unbelievable.

As for Vince Carter, I have no comment on the enemy.

quote:
Originally posted by O-dub:

The enemy may soon be one of our generals.

quote:
Originally posted by Nyce_1:

quote:
Originally posted by O-dub:

The enemy may soon be one of our generals.

Good, but he's not here yet so I don't give a Kcuf about him. All I want to do is have this team make the playoffs.

What Hill needs to do is cut minutes from Nelson and G.Hill and play more CA,Dooling and JJ...that way at the end of the game your regular players will have better legs to finish the game...and if the bench is doing their job like in last game just keep them in the court...Arroyo and JJ great combination to start also some games with Hill,Darko and Howard...it should be a team effort i hope he keep using the bench players...

its kind of funny guys.a player has a bad game he is out for a while.have a good game and the whole rotation is changed once again. players are going to have good and bad games. i just hope for everybody that the team plays great so everybody is happy.