Sign in to follow this  
chosen12

Question...Dwights Attitude??

I really enjoyed watching Boston go down to our Boy's and it was a "GREAT" game....but the one thing that I enjoyed most of all was seeing the "BEAST" show some edge, attitude,toughness, nastiness, piss and vinegar...Whatever, but the boy sat down and the "MAN" showed up!! I for one have waited for the moment! Is that a bad thing??

I really enjoyed watching Boston go down to our Boy's and it was a "GREAT" game....but the one thing that I enjoyed most of all was seeing the "BEAST" show some edge, attitude,toughness, nastiness, piss and vinegar...Whatever, but the boy sat down and the "MAN" showed up!! I for one have waited for the moment! Is that a bad thing??

Boston sent the thug squad (Pollard and Scalabrine) after Dwight to break his rythym and throw off his game.

Dwight is finally not putting up with that crap like a wide eyed rookie anymore. Otis needs to find us an enforcer though, you don't want your stars to be the ones retailiating to protect the team.

The thing is Dwight started missing free throws after that, so he can expect more of the same in the future. Ewing is teaching him how to protect himself as a target in this league, now he needs to learn not to lose his focus after doing it.

I was thinking about posting this same thing while i was at work. I think the New York game was the turning point. We watched a boy become a man on live television. His smile isnt a young kid having fun. Its a man taunting with a, " you cant touch me" smile.

We do need an enforcer tho, Ron Artest or PJ would do wonders for this squad. C. Webb is to soft imo. I hope the kings decide to destroy and rebuild. Artest is the missing piece IMO.

quote:
Originally posted by bhnole:

The thing is Dwight started missing free throws after that, so he can expect more of the same in the future. Ewing is teaching him how to protect himself as a target in this league, now he needs to learn not to lose his focus after doing it.

Exactly!!!!! He tried not to show his loss of composure...but it was obvious at the charity stripe! I think he was focused on planting a elbow on the forehead of Paul Pierce! If I am not mistaken, Peirce came over and shoved Dwight, he should have been ejected for that! But back on point, I think the rematch will be bloody, and packed with ATTITUDE!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by chosen12:

Me for one loved seeing that from dwight.

GO MAGIC!!!!!!!!!

It was great to see.

But I think this game showed that we need to bring in some muscle. Dwight is surronded by small forwards once he starts getting hammered like that. We need someone (like a Dale Davis) to come in just to throw a few sharp elbows and make a few hard fouls of our own. It'll take a little of the heat off Dwight.

quote:
Originally posted by Tough Break There:

It was great to see.

But I think this game showed that we need to bring in some muscle. Dwight is surronded by small forwards once he starts getting hammered like that. We need someone (like a Dale Davis) to come in just to throw a few sharp elbows and make a few hard fouls of our own. It'll take a little of the heat off Dwight.

Dale Davis!!!! HMMMMMMM!!!!! Danny Fortsen!!!!! HMMMM!!!!! I agree completly!

quote:
I was thinking about posting this same thing while i was at work. I think the New York game was the turning point. We watched a boy become a man on live television. His smile isnt a young kid having fun. Its a man taunting with a, " you cant touch me" smile.

We do need an enforcer tho, Ron Artest or PJ would do wonders for this squad. C. Webb is to soft imo. I hope the kings decide to destroy and rebuild. Artest is the missing piece IMO.

I'm almost afraid to even imagine Artest being the team 'enforcer'... that's just begging for trouble lol and you know the league office will always side with the other guys.

Yes yes, Dwight's attitude throughout the game was a great thing to watch, and i love seeing that fire come out in him, man who saw him hit that long jumper!!! He walked back and gave a laugh like he stole a FG for us. Maybe longest FG of his career? Too funny.