Sign in to follow this  
apuntalo

i hope that after tonight's peformence carlos will be back-up agin!

wow i first i thought that the coach was a bastard by only playing arroyo 3 sec on the 1st but i guess some divine light came to him and put him back in the game, which got us the victory

if you think arroyo was not essential to this game ur nuts!!!!

anyways i just hope that he was preven himself worthy to get back on his back up position...but if not i hope he doesnt get bench for the rest of the season!!!!

wow i first i thought that the coach was a bastard by only playing arroyo 3 sec on the 1st but i guess some divine light came to him and put him back in the game, which got us the victory

anyways i just hope that he was preven himself worthy to get back on his back up position...but if not i hope he doesnt get bench for the rest of the season!!!!

I think he played quite well tonight. I'm glad he looked like he was slowly getting his confidence back, and the team did keep up the pace and momentum when he was out there. I also liked that he was right up on Kidds face most of the time and even gave him trouble dribbling the ball.

All in all, it seems as if everyone played well tonight, my hat out to Carlos, Darko and Ariza!!!

Much Love!

quote:
Originally posted by apuntalo:

Youre right, but the same could be said about Ariza tonight, or a handful of other players every other game. Hell, Hedo is essential to games as well.

I don't care if someone has one good game. What this team needs, more than anything, is consistency. I could also say Brian Hill's coaching was essential to the win, but would everyone agree with that?

Carlos had a good game tonight but please, PLEASE don't blow it out of proportion.

Apuntalo, Carlos is done with magics, he played tonight because B.Hill had to win this game and he did put his proud aside. If Carlos becomes the backup pg again it will be a dream for some people here but a nightmare for the people that want him out of here... you know who they are.

Carlos and Jameer both played very well tonight. If they can keep it up the Magic might even make some noise in the playoffs.

quote:
Originally posted by jonathan:

Apuntalo, Carlos is done with magics, he played tonight because B.Hill had to win this game and he did put his proud aside. If Carlos becomes the backup pg again it will be a dream for some people here but a nightmare for the people that want him out of here... you know who they are.

Well I know I've lost sleep over this.

quote:
Originally posted by Drunk on Mystery:

quote:
Originally posted by jonathan:

Well I know I've lost sleep over this.

Isn't it funny how its works. Carlos played very well but according to this nutcase Carlos just won us the game.

You're right Jonathan, Carlos playing well is our worst nightmare. We never want our pgs to play well. Winning is very overrated.

*Sighs* I wanted to stay out of this one but after rereading that idiotic post I couldn't help myself.

quote:
Originally posted by Kberto:

Here we go again...

Come on now. Be fair and eat a little crow. Some of you had this guy on a bus to Mehico and don't bother with the one game thing. He's had other good games so if you are MAGIC fan give a little love to a Magic player. GO Carlos!! Ayibba Ayibba!! LOL!!!

quote:
Originally posted by MagicmaninMiami:

quote:
Originally posted by Kberto:

Here we go again...

Come on now. Be fair and eat a little crow. Some of you had this guy on a bus to Mehico and don't bother with the one game thing. He's had other good games so if you are MAGIC fan give a little love to a Magic player. GO Carlos!! Ayibba Ayibba!! LOL!!!

Come on man, I know you like everyone to share opinions but this one is ridiculous. You can't tell me that Jonathan's post isn't idiotic.

i like the way carlos played tonight. he did not take crazy shots or slack on defense. i think he will play more if he plays like he did tonight. nelson took a lot of shots but the way the other guys were shooting i guess he had to. as a whole the guys played pretty good. carlos is quick and there is no reason why he cant score 10 points a night and get 6 to 10 assists a night.play great defense and i hope he plays everynight.same with nelson.