Sign in to follow this  
lavell12

Josh McRoberts going Pro

He is good, but if he stayed 4 years, Mike Would have turned him into the next best big man....

Terrible mistake on his part, Mike would have made him and icon in 2 years, look what he did with Reddick.....

Roberts will be good, but that is it, he wont be Dwight good, nor will he be Hansborough good.

I dont even think he was the leader of this Duke team.

I don't think he'll be a very good pro. He reminds me of that guy who use to play for New Orleans, I think his name was Chris Anderson or something. The guy who was banned for drugs. I think that because they are both tall, skinny guys who are good dunkers and that's about it.

But to be fair I didn't watch a lot of Duke games this year so I could be wrong.

mcroberts is leaving to soon.he is quick and has some good moves but darko would eat him up and dwight would kill him. he will have to take his game out of the paint.

quote:
Originally posted by mymaster:

mcroberts is leaving to soon.he is quick and has some good moves but darko would eat him up and dwight would kill him. he will have to take his game out of the paint.

He really is, he was rated higher last season on draft boards, I wonder what the heck he is thinking. Duke will be better next season more than likely and he can come back and have a stronger season. I don't think he can rebound enough to be an impact player and I definately would take Darko over him right now.

Has he signed with an agent because he might just be testing the waters. Coming out this summer would be a big mistake. He still has a lot of work to do on his game and this is a very deep draft. If he waits until next year he might be the first pick.

He could be a nice complementary piece for the Magic but his stock would have to plummet for us to have a chance to draft him.