Sign in to follow this  
SmackDaddy

Do the Magic need to make a trade?

quote:
Originally posted by NotByChoice:

I agree with everything you said smack. Where can I send my donation for the fan club?

Ooh! Donation!

I like where your head's at.

Why didn't my treasurer, Junkie, think of that?

quote:
Originally posted by SmackDaddy:

quote:

I agree with everything you said smack. Where can I send my donation for the fan club?

Ooh! Donation!

Junkie is too busy sifting through Otis's trash looking for crumpled up trade idea's.

quote:
Originally posted by bhnole:

quote:

quote:

Ooh! Donation!

Junkie is too busy sifting through Otis's trash looking for crumpled up trade idea's.

Smack knows how to illicit responses out of his posse.(lol)

Back on subject, I'm the number 1 J.J. critic, not Smack. I'm still mad they didn't get Brewer or Sefolosha. But that discussion is tired now.

I was worried about Smack for awhile after J.J. had some good games early in the preseason. I even commented I thought Smack was leaning towards the darkside.(lol) But after he read my firsthand comments about Redick's defensive prowess I was able to reel Smack back over to my side. All in fun guys!

Seriously, I don't hate Redick. I just wish the Magic would have chosen someone else. Then we wouldn't have to be worring about who our starting "2" guard is.

I almost got into a fight with a couple of friends draft night because I thought taking JJ wasn't a smart pick. I just didn't see his game translating well into the NBA. Great college player though great shooter. I love to see him do well. I'm definitely in his corner because I'm a fan of the magic.

quote:
Back on subject, I'm the number 1 J.J. critic, not Smack. I'm still mad they didn't get Brewer or Sefolosha. But that discussion is tired now.

I didn't want to mention Brewers name its always painful to think of players the magic miss in the draft. I was kind of thinking of Carney also during the draft but I haven't heard or seen him much so maybe we didn't miss much there.

I am still not sure Brewer would be a great fit here. He still lacks NBA three range and is more of a slasher which works well in Utah because their center Okur likes to camp the three point line.

I still think JJ can be a great contributor in the backcourt if Dooling plays the Point. I thought the Carlos/Dooling second team backcourt really struggled last year and did so again on Weds.

At this point Carlos would be the odd man out for me since Dooling gives us a much different look than Jameer. The Carlos/Dooling/Ariza second team just struggles too much on offense since none of them has the ability to spread the floor.

If SVG is going to play Bogans with the 1st team, then I really think we need JJ playing with the second team.

You knew it was coming, so don't act surprised.

Now that JJ, Arroyo, and Garrity have totaled

10pts, 7 rebounds and 4 assists in 83 combined minutes and the Magic have been outrebounded in both games...take your pick.

Trade one, Trade two, or trade all three, but we need a big man and these three guys all suck.

quote:

10pts, 7 rebounds and 4 assists in 83 combined minutes and the Magic have been outrebounded in both game...take your pick.

Trade one, Trade two, or trade all three, but we need a big man and these three guys all suck.

though jj has not played much. i do understand.

i think there will be a hug diffence if ariza gets more mins and jj plays as sg with dooling at pg.

ariza and jj need more mins to get production.

quote:

10pts, 7 rebounds and 4 assists in 83 combined minutes and the Magic have been outrebounded in both game...take your pick.

IMHO, Arroyo is gone. It's just a matter of time.

not as bad as your opinion. You say JJ sucks.

What do you base this opinion on he was used in garbage time for two games. Wow yeah he sucks he did not dominate games that were already over.

Now I will agree that pat sucks, I can say that because he was the first guy off the bench in both games and contributed 2 points total, THAT SUCKS. But what sucks even more is the Stan thinks that this guy can still play in this league, Give me a freaking break.

quote:
Originally posted by fan for too long:

not as bad as your opinion. You say JJ sucks.

What do you base this opinion on he was used in garbage time for two games. Wow yeah he sucks he did not dominate games that were already over.

Now I will agree that pat sucks, I can say that because he was the first guy off the bench in both games and contributed 2 points total, THAT SUCKS. But what sucks even more is the Stan thinks that this guy can still play in this league, Give me a freaking break.

It seems now after a loss, that everyody sucks in our team. Should we be called then the Gay Orlando Magic **ckers?

quote:

10pts, 7 rebounds and 4 assists in 83 combined minutes and the Magic have been outrebounded in both games...take your pick.

Suprisingly, I agree with you. Except I think the whole team sucks. So how about we trade the Orlando Magic for the Detroit Pistons in their entirety and maybe then we'd have a team worth watching. Seriously. Do you really think Dwight, Rashard and Jameer have a chance to beat anybody more than 50% of the time? Trading JJ/Arroyo/Garrity for a big is going to solve the Magic's mediocrity? Good luck with that.