Sign in to follow this  
magicdepth

Let the board VOTE! Should the board return back to the way it was?

Alright I gotta know what is gonna happen. The vote is now 32-25 in favor of returning the board to the way it was. Their is a lot of pertinent news going on right now on top of a brand new season that is about to start on Wednesday.

I'm getting tired of channel flipping from one forum to another.

Are we gonna stay like this or is it gonna be changed back? Inquiring minds wanna know.

quote:
Originally posted by The Solution:

ball junkie the vote is 34-25 + the change of my vote makes it 35-24.

Solution, are you getting tired of channel flipping too? It's hard to get a decent conversation with all the different forums in use.

Just my opinion. To create discussion, everyone needs to be in the same place.

quote:
Originally posted by ball junkie:

Solution, are you getting tired of channel flipping too? It's hard to get a decent conversation with all the different forums in use.

Just my opinion. To create discussion, everyone needs to be in the same place.

The Solution:

ONE PAGE!

I haven't read all 10 pages of this to be honest, and I also haven't been here for the past week, but heres my take on this whole thing.

Get rid of the links section. I could honestly say I went there for the first time maybe 5 minutes ago. While i'd rather not see JD post article after article 20 times day (no offence JD), i'd take that over having to go back and forth all the time to discuss certain Magic topics.

Magic free for all

Blog section

And off topic

Thats good enough for me.

I know it's hard on the MODs, but maybe atleast make a sticky where all articles go? I dunno.

Thats just my 2 cents. I'll go with the flow anyway.

The mods have been discussing this behind the scenes and observing the changes. Please don't think that we all, by default, have differing opinions than the rest of the board. In fact, us mods don't all see eye-to-eye all the time either.

It is for RC to make any changes or to make any announcements about changes, but I will say that we are pretty much ready to do some things that will make things easier on you guys, as well as us. So, take heart, and stay tuned.

quote:
Originally posted by Live or Die Magic:

The mods have been discussing this behind the scenes and observing the changes. Please don't think that we all, by default, have differing opinions than the rest of the board. In fact, us mods don't all see eye-to-eye all the time either.

It is for RC to make any changes or to make any announcements about changes, but I will say that we are pretty much ready to do some things that will make things easier on you guys, as well as us. So, take heart, and stay tuned.

By saying, "take heart and stay tuned" does that mean we're gonna switch back sooner or later?

Hurry up already!(as Smack would say) The season is getting ready to start.

Man, Denton just put up a big blog about Jameer's extension and how he's talking about leaving if he has too and nobody knows about it cause it's in the Links Graveyard!(lol)