Sign in to follow this  
mepot

Brighthouse/FSN Thread

quote:
Originally posted by Skywise316:

Why is this thread not stickied anymore?

It looks like there's still fresh news and all..

by taking the stick note on it, it just makes it easier to forget and ignore.

The name of the thread should be named Orlando Magic Screw Fans about the TV deal. Not lets blame everyone else but us.

Look at the very first post in this thread. Rockchalk changed the name of this thread to blame others.

I had Brighthouse and DirecTV, I only had Basic programming and Sunday Ticket with DirecTV and Internet and HD Cable/DVR with Brighthouse. As soon as the blackouts started I canceled my CABLE/DVR Service with Brighthouse and upgraded my SAT to HD/DVR and Im saving over $40 a month. I do still have the internet with Brighthouse (I might change that soon) THANKS BRIGHTHOUSE FOR OPENING MY EYES!!!

Also does anyone remember the commercial that brighthouse aired talking bad about "the phone company" for only wanting to bring IPTV into the "Rich Neighborhoods". Haven't they been doing this for years? The Phone company is Regulated by the PSC and Must provide Dialtone service to Anyone, regardless if they live 10 miles out from any infrastructure. The cable companies can refuse service to anyone and only place their infrastructure where they can receive the most Bang for their Buck. F'ING HYPOCRITES.

Echo....im not impressed with you at all sir...I for 1 have no choice but to stay with them for the time being (Until Verizon launches there TV in my area) however you...to stoop so low to give them new buisness?????

But on the bright side of things...atleast you will get a game in HD your first day having the crappy service....just good luck with the rest of the games...

quote:
Originally posted by Chris Berry:

The Jan. 25, Magic vs Pistons game will be shown on both ESPN and ESPN HD.

Thanks for that stunning "insider" info. What were your sources?

Yahoo Sports?

ESPN.com?

NBA.com?

quote:
Originally posted by magicdepth:

Echo....im not impressed with you at all sir...I for 1 have no choice but to stay with them for the time being (Until Verizon launches there TV in my area) however you...to stoop so low to give them new buisness?????

But on the bright side of things...atleast you will get a game in HD your first day having the crappy service....just good luck with the rest of the games...

I literally had no choice. I have no clear view of ANY portion of the horizon because of the massive amount of large trees in and around the lot. Both in the yard and the lots surrounding.

The DirectTV guy laughed when he showed up and said there wasn't anything he could do unless I bulldozed the lot beside the hosue.

It was brighthouse or nothing.

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

quote:
Originally posted by Chris Berry:

The Jan. 25, Magic vs Pistons game will be shown on both ESPN and ESPN HD.

Thanks for that stunning "insider" info. What were your sources?

Yahoo Sports?

ESPN.com?

Gang Chris Berry works for Brighthouse. One of the few replies I got from BH was signed by him. He must be monitoring the broads to see how we treat BH.

I write them every week telling them how they are a disservice to our community. Asking them how come Comcast and Cox can carry Magic games and they can't because it cost too much. Maybe he will answer that now.

NBA.com?