Sign in to follow this  
mepot

Brighthouse/FSN Thread

It's Halloween and it feels like the Magic/Bright House/FSN have collectively lit dog crap on fire and set it on our porches!

Thank you so much! I will not be spending a dime on anything Orlando Magic related (especially tickets) until something is resolved.

I encourage you all to continue pouring in e-mails and make those nasty phone calls to all parties involved, as I will be.

quote:
Originally posted by Mayhem:

It's Halloween and it feels like the Magic/Bright House/FSN have collectively lit dog crap on fire and set it on our porches!

Thank you so much! I will not be spending a dime on anything Orlando Magic related (especially tickets) until something is resolved.

I encourage you all to continue pouring in e-mails and make those nasty phone calls to all parties involved, as I will be.

I agree with you 100 percent Mayhem. I will do the same. I have already contacted Brighthouse and now moving on to FSN and along with the Magic.

I will also not be purchasing anythign that has to do with the Magic until they resolve this issue. Also if I do end up missing games from the cable channels, I will not be attending any Magic games this year, and Im usually good for around 5 a year. It sucks, becuase I know I will want to go to a playoff game. But principles must come first.

For those who dont want to find out how to fill out an complaint to get FSN on bright house here's a link to make things much easier.

Its somethign a fellow magic fan has created to get the message through

http://magicmadness.net/ar/t5129.htm

I am also going to push this topic in the most annoying way just like knappy and smackdaddy does on the issues they have a problem with. I hate to do it, but its what "I believe"

Well ladies and gentlemen I live in the Tampa Bay Area and get FSN Florida.

So I thought after I take a couple of Minnie Mouses out for candy that I would watch the 2nd half of the Magic.

To my shock and horror they are showing the Florida Panthers on FSN Florida. Yes the hockey team that plays in Miami. Mind you that the TB Lightning are on sunshine and nobody in Tampa cares about the Panthers.

I called brighthouse and they said as far as they know that is what the schedule has and to contact FSN. Brighthouse said that maybe it would just come on tonight so I am hoping it does but in the meantime I contacted FSN to see what viewing is going to be like in Tampa and if this is an error.

If anyone in Tampa knows let me know and if not I will keep everyone posted.

quote:
Originally posted by LetsGoMagic:

I will not be attending any Magic games this year, and Im usually good for around 5 a year.

Ok, now I'm even MORE pissed....they are messing with my ability to attend games with LGM!

quote:
Originally posted by Live or Die Magic:

quote:
Originally posted by LetsGoMagic:

I will not be attending any Magic games this year, and Im usually good for around 5 a year.

Ok, now I'm even MORE pissed....they are messing with my ability to attend games with LGM!

well to be honest im not sure i can hold to that. but dont tell anyone ok. It will probably depend on how many games i miss on TV.

quote:
Originally posted by Support you Magic Team:

hey guys i just call brighthouse now and the lady in customer service talk me that fsn and brighthouse was in a meeting today and in a meeting now try to ressolve the issue before today at 7:00pm

I really really hope so. I guess id have to make an apology if it does happen.

quote:
Originally posted by Support you Magic Team:

hey guys i just call brighthouse now and the lady in customer service talk me that fsn and brighthouse was in a meeting today and in a meeting now try to ressolve the issue before today at 7:00pm

Not holding my breath ..... not the way I want to "Be Bold, Be Blue"!