Sign in to follow this  
mepot

Brighthouse/FSN Thread

Yes, FSN, Brighthouse and the Magic are all to blame for the current situation. The majority of the blame goes to the Magic. They should have known ahead of time that getting FSN and BHN together was a potential and likely problem. The Magic either didn't check with Brighthouse to see if they would carry FSN or the Magic just didn't care. The strange thing is that its the Magic who will be hurt the most. They will lose fans because of this. The Magic's real or perceived uncaring attitude towards their fans will hurt them in the end.

I have two properties which I have Brighthouse for... one house and one townhouse. I just cancelled all brighthouse services for the house, and I cancelled the internet at my townhome (I pick up my neighbors wireless network). I have to keep the cable at the townhome b/c I have to jump through hoops to get a satelitte dish installed, but atleast this makes me feel a little better.

Also, I am a season ticket holder, so I will be going to more of the games.

For the house, I am going to go with an EMBARQ bundle package which includes Dish Network for TV.

F U Brighthouse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess its time to cry 'uncle'.I think its obvious that this situation is not going to get resolved between B/H and FSN.

My question.I would like some opinions of Directv,how is the reception,what level package did you get,customer service???I don't want to go through the trouble of changing over,then not being happy with the service.

Thanks for your replies,maybe its time to start a new thread with options/opinions to get away from B/H.In a way,I hate it,because I believe FSN is as big a culprit in this as B/H,but FSN has what I want.The Magic SHOULD have seen this coming,but its too late for that now.Any thoughts?

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sports/basketball/orl-po...orts_basketball_util

"Still no television for Bright House customers, and don't swallow the line that adding FSN will raise everyone's rates. Just not true. Bright House in Central Florida already has a huge profit margin built in, soaking everyone because there is no competition here. By comparison, the same standard cable package that cost $50.79 per month here, costs only $48.49 in Tampa, $39.95 in St. Pete and $35.95 in Clearwater. And those others all have Sun Sports and FSN Florida."

Orlando Magic Franchise,

I hope you have read all these complaints and unhappy customers in this thread. These people are all the voters for the 500 MILLION DOLLAR Arena we are buying for you. Thank you for leaving us out in the cold.