Sign in to follow this  
Ned Ryerson

Knappy Was Right!

Knappy was a smart man. He knew how to quit the Magic cold turkey. I'm about to join him. And to think, I was researching where I wanted my season tickets for next year. Forget that, I can think of plenty of better ways to spend my money. Hear that front office?

Knappy was a smart man. He knew how to quit the Magic cold turkey. I'm about to join him. And to think, I was researching where I wanted my season tickets for next year. Forget that, I can think of plenty of better ways to spend my money. Hear that front office?

aww wp, someone in the chat tonight likened us to crackheads, we know it is bad for us to be fans and will only hurt us but we just can't control ourselves...we are stuck as

MAGIC FANS FOR LIFE!!

I definitely have a small taste of what its like to be a Cubs fan. Sorry Hutch but I couldn't resist. lol

I can't get excited about this team anymore. They are dreadful, dissapointing and underachieving. If they make the playoffs by backing in then I hope we play the Pistons and then go on to lose every game by 20-30 points. No way they deserve to be rewarded for what they have done this season. They are losers pure and simple. From the Ownership all the way down. This team really does need a MAJOR overhaul in the offseason. Oh and good luck trying to get ANY free agent to come and play for this organization.

I do not know if you just quit your team cold turkey. They might not play well or show any level of consistency but that is no reason not to support them. I was truly frustrated with their efforts last night but like most will be back for more on Friday. Im like a dog that keeps running into the invisible fence and has not learned my lesson. They may be sinking but they can still get out breathing........

oh-no.jpg