Sign in to follow this  
jack daniel 999

FANS GAME THREAD*** MAGIC vs. TEAM CHINA ALL-STARS...OCT. 18,2007

wow. wingate blocks dwight's dunk. :o

wang schools dwight on the perimemter. lets just sign wang, you know? he can shoots threes for a 7 footer. I still believe he could have played to his potential had he went back to china and play for the national team. thatsaid, I still do believe that China and the NBA did have a deal of destroying wang's career. wang can ball.

Boxscore looks awful for the Magic right now . . . 1-9 from the field (11%), 0-3 3pt, 3 turnovers.

China 4-8 3pt, up 12-5 with under 6 mins left in the first.

former magicman olumide oyedeji is playing for china too.

chinese team is probably reading this board. pat garrity gets 2 straight wide open perimeter shots. makes the 2, nothing but the net. closely guarded. I'll update every break, btw.

no chat, hah? haha

anyway, jj is stroking it bad tonight. our big men makes their free throw. but hedo and jj combined for 1/4. lol

carlos made a nice pass, but hedo missed the three. carlos and jj settled for 2 three pointers right away. lol

JJ comes up with a great pass to Augustine for an assist, then moments later with a baseline pass to Bogans for a 3. Basically JJ drove the baseline under the basket, popped the ball to Bogans, then followed through by running out of bounds almost all the way to the corner of the court.

I like this high energy, free lancing stuff.

BTW, I am watching it on Brighthouse channel 108 in Orlando. Gotta get back to the TV.

Does anyone else hate this commentator?? I dont know if its just me but for some reason he pisses me off. I think I heard him call somebody sexy??