Sign in to follow this  
Mikesj

Who's the best player you ever played against competively?

I also played against Anquan Boldin a few times while he was a receiver for FSU. He was always in the Leach Center ballin'.

quote:
Originally posted by Marc Acres 3:16:

I played volleyball against Vince and I played in a charity game with Greg Kite on the same team as me. Does any of that count?

Dude i used to live like 5 houses from greg kite i played him on a regular basis!!

quote:
Originally posted by Osprey23:

I played against Amare in high school when he was at Cypress Creek.

And Darius Washington and Jason Rich as well. Although they aren't world-beaters anymore.

I played against Darius Washington also in high school when we played Edgewater. I couldnt guard him for sh**.

I also played against Keith Brumbaugh. who tried to go straight to the draft. I remember we had an away game against Deland and I thought I had a breakaway layup and he came from behind and swatted the sh** outta me and I fell right on my a**. Most embarassing moment of my life.

Over the course of 4 years I played a round of golf with Joe Nemechek, Matt Kuchar, Anthony Bowie, Jon Voight, and Scott Stapp. While I was in HS I worked @ Mayfair CC in Sanford.

Joe Nemechek (NASCAR) was there with his father.

Me and Matt (PGA) used to Play Basketball in Heathrow all the time.

Jon Voight (ACTOR) was filming the movie Rosewood in Sanford, with another extra thats been in alot of other movies...Mark Bruno I think.

Scott Stapps Girlfriend was good friends with my girlfriend (ex now).

Me and MJ went toe to toe a couple times back in my prime.

After he proceeded to beat me senseless and steal my wife, I hung up my Fila's for the last time and moved on with my life.

Now i'm 23 and living back in reality.

quote:
Originally posted by John the Jerk:

Over the course of 4 years I played a round of golf with Joe Nemechek, Matt Kuchar, Anthony Bowie, Jon Voight, and Scott Stapp. While I was in HS I worked @ Mayfair CC in Sanford.

Joe Nemechek (NASCAR) was there with his father.

Me and Matt (PGA) used to Play Basketball in Heathrow all the time.

Jon Voight (ACTOR) was filming the movie Rosewood in Sanford, with another extra thats been in alot of other movies...Mark Bruno I think.

Scott Stapps Girlfriend was good friends with my girlfriend (ex now).

Mayfair is a Country Club?

I used to play that course alot while I was in HS until I was about 25. Wide azz open and fairly long. Gripe it and rip it!!! FOUR

I've mentioned this once or twice. I played with Andrew Bogut for a brief stint of his basketball life. He's come a long way since than. Regardless, I guess in the history of basketball in Australia, it ain't bad to say you played with an NBA No.1 draft pick!

That guy in the Iverson Jersey in that hoop-it-up tourny was me L.O.D. I torched your teams sorry ARESES LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL. And I got the Championship Trophy 3 years running to prove itttttttttttt...