Sign in to follow this  
The Dude Abides

ESPN's Kiki W. says we'll be on the outside lookin in

Here's Kiki's views on how he sees the Playoff Picture coming together.

ESPN Article

He says we wont get in becuase "They haven't changed their play in the last month."....

hmmmmm.. I guess he hasnt watched many Magic Games recently - Like when we defeated a Western conference leader in Utah - or when we defeated the Heat - handing them only like their 2nd loss in march or april at home in two years....

Sure Kiki... - we havent changed a thing. Maybe we send him some links to the board.

Here's Kiki's views on how he sees the Playoff Picture coming together.

ESPN Article

He says we wont get in becuase "They haven't changed their play in the last month."....

hmmmmm.. I guess he hasnt watched many Magic Games recently - Like when we defeated a Western conference leader in Utah - or when we defeated the Heat - handing them only like their 2nd loss in march or april at home in two years....

Sure Kiki... - we havent changed a thing. Maybe we send him some links to the board.

"As for the Orlando Magic, take away the good first part of the year and they have played consistently inconsistent."

...you forgot this quote, which is right on.

Also, I love your location!

quote:
Originally posted by WPMagic:

"As for the Orlando Magic, take away the good first part of the year and they have played consistently inconsistent."

Agreed! Spot on with that one - But the way I see it, this playoff push will have nothing to do with where we came from or what we did in the past (nor the other guys past play)..this is now and the push is now- I just take exception to that part because we have in fact finally woken up and made some changes accordingly to give us the best chance we can and he didnt recognize that. but, as you said, he was def right on with the consistanly inconsistant

quote:
Originally posted by richnba:

come on his name is KIwi for goodness sakes.....

He also didn't take into consideration that the Raps would lose Bargnani! I think this helps us to shut him up!!!

quote:
Originally posted by fishybashi:

Consistently inconsistent -- just like Jameer Nelson.

*looks at date joined*

you must be the second coming of the messiah?

quote:
Originally posted by The Dude Abides:

quote:
Originally posted by WPMagic:

Agreed! Spot on with that one - But the way I see it..

Caught with your pants down?