Sign in to follow this  
jack daniel 999

Woman; JJ's brother threatened her

Considering NBA players tend to be targets of desperate woman, I am not putting a lot of stock in this one until the police are done investigating.

This brings to mind a question that I have had for some time. These young guys come into the NBA with the attention and kind of money they have never had. This can be quite heady. Aren't the GMs and the coaches warning them about unscrupulous people that will take advantage of them?

quote:
Originally posted by andie:

This brings to mind a question that I have had for some time. These young guys come into the NBA with the attention and kind of money they have never had. This can be quite heady. Aren't the GMs and the coaches warning them about unscrupulous people that will take advantage of them?

Yes, they do. Also, the NBA itself has instructor's in these areas. Finally, most of the big-name agents do a lot of counseling with their clients in this area.

But when you're 20 years old, you know everything, and believe that you are too smart to be a victim of a con.

I know I was that way when I was that age.

Of course, I wasn't a millionaire super-star that was in that position, but there is a mentality about entering your early 20s that says that you are no longer a child, therefore you know everything there is to know.

That's not a criticism; it's just human nature.

There's way better tail than that downtown, or in thornton park. That dude really needs to step it up notch. That's a late night text after the bars close, at best-- not g/f material.

quote:
I thought JJ would have better taste in women. If he's going to make the media, at least have one that has a decent hairstyle and wears fashionable clothes.

quote:
There's way better tail than that downtown, or in thornton park. That dude really needs to step it up notch. That's a late night text after the bars close, at best-- not g/f material

studpostdg3.jpg

If JJ wants companionship, he should at least give a call to Paris Hilton. She's a scank but she does dress fairly nice. Life is a marathon, not a sprint. Hope he doesn't think he has to try them all out before he's thirty. Forget who did what to whom and move on. The season is just around the corner and we need his head in the right place.

quote:
Originally posted by Erik:

It seems like JJ likes the latin lady's! Be careful JJ,they can go luny on you.

no it's not that. The situation is to tame a latin women, it has to be a latin man. No offence to no one but that is how it is.

quote:
Originally posted by *KEEBLER*:

quote:

no it's not that. The situation is to tame a latin women, it has to be a latin man. No offence to no one but that is how it is.

You just gotta...KEEP THAT PIMP HAND STRONG.

As Chris Rock said, "I'm not saying what O.J. Did was right.....BUT.... I UNDERSTAND"

quote:
Originally posted by djmase20:

quote:
I thought JJ would have better taste in women. If he's going to make the media, at least have one that has a decent hairstyle and wears fashionable clothes.

quote:
There's way better tail than that downtown, or in thornton park. That dude really needs to step it up notch. That's a late night text after the bars close, at best-- not g/f material

studpostdg3.jpg

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

That girl is also sexy, you guys cant tell me you would hit that if given the chance.

quote:
Originally posted by John the Jerk:

quote:
Originally posted by *KEEBLER*:

quote:

You just gotta...KEEP THAT PIMP HAND STRONG.

As Chris Rock said, "I'm not saying what O.J. Did was right.....BUT.... I UNDERSTAND"

Yes that pimp hand has to be on steroids WWE style.