Sign in to follow this  
30Assists

Free Agents that are out there that aren't named "Vince"

Still think it'd be dumb to go after Diop, he sucks. Otis knows better than this.

Besides, we have the Polish guy, forget his name, but he's a big guy that could help us next season.

Diop is not a free agent for another year, unless Dallas does not pick up his option. For $2 mill I doubt they cut a decent back up big loose.

Here is my list

1. VC

2. Billups

3. Gerald Wallace

4. Rashard Lewis

5. Pietrus

Do you guys think if we renounce Darko, we can make a run at Chauncey($10) AND Vince($8)? If we get rid of Arroyo and Bogans, we can offer more...maybe even resign Darko for $7? I know I'm dreaming, but do you think this is possible?

More than anything, renouncing is a huge risk especially when a guy like Darko is getting a lot of potential especially with his potential.

quote:
Originally posted by Nyce_1:

Do you guys think if we renounce Darko, we can make a run at Chauncey($10) AND Vince($8)? If we get rid of Arroyo and Bogans, we can offer more...maybe even resign Darko for $7? I know I'm dreaming, but do you think this is possible?

Strictly speaking no, because Chauncey will want 14 at least, and Vince will probably want 12-14 on a long term deal as well.

For that matter, we probably can't get Darko for less than 8, and if he keeps hustling like he has in the last couple games, less than 9.

While Barbosa does impress me, I'm hesistant on signing any player on the Phoenix roster, mainly because I think their game stats are product of their system.