Sign in to follow this  
30Assists

Free Agents that are out there that aren't named "Vince"

My vote's to go after Diop, Kapono, and Lewis. Oh, and try to entice Penny out of retirement (kidding). While I love watching VC dunk on Sports Center, I don't really see how he'd help the team in the long run (or even the short run).

My vote's to go after Diop, Kapono, and Lewis. Oh, and try to entice Penny out of retirement (kidding). While I love watching VC dunk on Sports Center, I don't really see how he'd help the team in the long run (or even the short run).

1. Vince Carter

2. Gerald Wallace

3. Rashard Lewis

4. Michael Pietris

5. Andres Nocioni

There's my Christmas wish list, in order of importance. icon_smile.gif Of course that doesn't include the Magic's need of a backup power forward.. either we should give James Augustine a shot at that, or maybe pick up someone cheap in FA.

quote:
Originally posted by nate dizzy:

Diop is a scrub muffin...

I agree. If he sucks playing for a coach like Avery Johnson, imagine how he's gonna play here under Brian. His attitude with Dwight Howard in that game didn't make him any more desirable.

"KG & Billups are 1 & 2 on my list"

Too bad neither of those two would wanna play for the Magic. I didn't like Gerald Wallace's attitude when Garrity fouled him in the Bobcats game, maybe I'm biased because of that lol but I don't like him.

If VC is not an option, I'd go for Ray Allen, a young guy like Pietrus who still has his best basketball ahead of him, or Rashard Lewis.

We should do all we can to keep Darko, forget Jameer.

Diop is a solid backup big man. It takes more than superstars to make a good team. I think some people on this board haven't realized that yet.

quote:
Originally posted by FanSince1990:

quote:
Originally posted by nate dizzy:

Diop is a scrub muffin...

I didn't like Gerald Wallace's attitude when Garrity fouled him in the Bobcats game, maybe I'm biased because of that lol but I don't like him.

Ummm maybe that has something to do with the fact that he was wearing a Charlotte uniform at the time? I guarantee you that whatever uniform he's wearing (ie. a Magic uniform) then that team would become his favorite team, and then he would be doing that sort of thing to any opponent he faces.

Besides, I don't think anyone has a good attitude when they're fouled.

You have to like any freak athlete that basically do anything when he sets his mind to it. Shoot threes, drive to the hole, rebound, steal, block, etc. etc. etc.

Think Andrei Kirilenko only with consistency.

He's been most impressive with Emeka Okafor out, and any team would be lucky to have him. Charlotte will have the cap space to resign him, but in the end like with all FAs, it's up to him and his agent.

You may be right, I haven't seen the guy play much honestly. Not even sure how many years he's been in the league.

Now going after Garrity for a foul and keep yapping about it, that's not too professional. So he got hit a little hard by a slow white guy, big deal..