47 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want draft day 2013?

• Buke
    • Noel
    • Porter
    • McLemore
    • Oladipo
    • Another Player

With Smart dropping out the draft this year, I wanted to start a new poll. Who do you like the most?

Trey Burke Workout

Victor Oladipo Workout

I went "another player" because the players I like the most aren't considered top lotto picks... (i like them the most but they're not necessarily the most talented or NBA ready)

Really Id be happy with Noel, Oladipo or Burke though.

I want Muhammad but barring an incredible workout, I think there is little to no chance that the Magic actually pick him.

I'd be happy with Burke or Noel.

I have changed my mind in this a million times, but today I want BenMac again. This guy just has some incredible athleticism, plus that 6'7 wing span...

The magic need an athletic 2 so freaking bad.

I posted this so I can LOL at myself in 2 weeks when I change my mind again.

I hear you Catman....Smart was the guy I wanted over everyone. The only good news is there are at least 4 very good prospects in this draft with Noels, Burke, McLemore and Porter so we will come away with someone who can help irregardless of where we end up after the lottery.

McLemore would give us a good scoring shooting guard. It would also allow us to try and move Afflalo for either another young player or future draft picks. Equally Burke can bring leadership and decent play making ability, and that could allow us to move Nelson for another young player or future draft picks. So there are benefits to grabbing one of them, if we went McLemore and landed a second early pick in next year's draft, then we could go in there and grab Wiggins/Parker for SF, then Marcus Smart for PG (though that scenario is probably unlikely).

That being said, my preference would be taking Noel. If he can return to full health he will add a dominant defensive presence to the court. He can slot in at PF, or go at C if we shift Vuc to PF. That could potentially sort our PF and C position for years to come. For me if he hadn't got injured he would have been the first pick off the board, though I'd be happy with McLemore or Burke.